How to change email from my xbox profile? // Como mudar o email do meu perfil do xbox?

Discus and support How to change email from my xbox profile? // Como mudar o email do meu perfil do xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Quando comprei meu xbox em 2015, tentei colocar meu e-mail, mas infelizmente não consegui. Então um parente meu colocou o email dele. Mas hoje, eu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zNynho, May 26, 2018.

1. zNynho
    zNynho Guest

How to change email from my xbox profile? // Como mudar o email do meu perfil do xbox?

Quando comprei meu xbox em 2015, tentei colocar meu e-mail, mas infelizmente não consegui. Então um parente meu colocou o email dele. Mas hoje, eu adoraria colocar meu próprio e-mail no meu perfil da live do xbox, sem excluir seu e-mail, isso seria possível?

Obrigado desde já!

//

When I bought my xbox in 2015, I tried to put my email, but unfortunately I could not. So a relative of mine placed his email. But today, I would love to put my own email in my xbox live profile, without deleting his email, would that be possible?

Thanks!

:)

zNynho, May 26, 2018
  2. mudar canal de rede

como mudar frequencia de rede do meu roteador de somenteN para somenteG

[Translated]

how to change my router's network frequency from onlyN to onlyG

[Translated]

BoweryClock4678, May 26, 2018
  3. Email da conta do Xbox Live

Estou precisando trocar o meu email da conta do xbox live quando tento pelo console fala que no momento não pode mudar a conta alguem saberia qual seria o problema.

OwnedBrazilXz, May 26, 2018
  4. DandyPlacebo120 Win User

Migração de Perfil [Profile Migration]

Olá. Já fiz os passos de 1 a 6. A conta para o meu filho foi criada com sucesso. Agora preciso saber como migrar o perfil do meu gametag para o dele. Obrigado.

[Translation- Hello. I've done steps 1 through 6. The account for my son was successfully created. Now I need to know how to migrate my Gametag profile to his. Thank you.]
  5. Lowanderson Win User

Xbox Only

Olá a todos, então eu costumava jogar ps4 e mudar, assim como o meu xbox.
    Desde a inclusão do gamepass, joguei apenas xbox. É o melhor lugar para jogar.
    Quem mais fez a troca e por quê? Gamepass?
    Tbm jogo no Xbox
  6. NILOG3 Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Edit - Translation] - Retrocompatibility

Bom dia Half Fish Half, como eu faço para excluir meu perfil no emulador atraves do xbox one?

-----------

[Mod Translation - Good morning half Fish half, how do I delete my profile on the emulator through Xbox One?]
  7. DamiãoPaiva Coelho Win User

Erro 0x87DD0006

Cheguei em casa liguei o meu xbox e me apareceu e não consigo tirar o meu perfil 0x87DD0006 não sei o que fazer preciso de ajuda

------

[Mod Translation - I came home I turned on my Xbox and appeared to me and I can not get my profile 0x87dd0006 do not know what to do need help]
  8. Rodrigo Karioca Win User

Me ajudem por favor (Xbox one)!!!

Obrigado Carlos pela atenção e esclarecimentos.

Agora eu entendi.

No meu perfil eu coloquei um boneco como pode ver aí se vc clicar no meu perfil.

Eu queria colocar a mesma imagem do meu perfil aqui na imagem do gamecard, pra não ficar este emblema do Xbox.

Dá pra fazer isto pelo menos?
Thema:

1. How to change email from my xbox profile? // Como mudar o email do meu perfil do xbox? - Similar Threads - change email profile

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  5. Change email address on profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email address on profile?: My son has been using my email address for his Minecraft account now I want to transfer his profile over to his email.address so I can use my own email address for my new xbox account. Can anyone...
  6. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...
  7. Changing email address on xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing email address on xbox profile?: I need to re-sort the household microsoft and xbox accounts. Years ago, I created an xbox profile for 1 of my sons using my email address but need to change to his email address. I tried to set...
  8. How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...: Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to...
  9. Could I change the email associated with my Xbox profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I change the email associated with my Xbox profile?: My dad put his Microsoft account with my Xbox account but I’m grown now and was wondering if I could change it to my email. 9323381b-a0c9-4357-bdbf-d7b55bef925d
  10. I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.: I created an alias on Xbox to play Diablo 3 locally with a friend. I registered an Apple e-mail address that I now want to change to an outlook alias that I created successfully. I have gone to...