how to change currency to brasil?

Discus and support how to change currency to brasil? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ContestOne7691, Dec 9, 2023.

1. how to change currency to brasil?

/u/ContestOne7691, Dec 9, 2023
  2. mike90ramirez Win User

I have xbox gold, but it keeps asking me for a billing account.

Change the region of your console to brasil, go to settings - system - language and location and change all to brasil (if your are in brasil)

then, your profile has to be in brasil too, after that, you can acquire the game from website but you will need to add a CC from brasil, add billing info from brasil and try it.

Or, download your profile in xbox 360 console, acquire the game from the marketplace and it will appears onready to install in xbox one.
  3. Gurskera Win User

Problem account country/region

Hi, the region i saw was in Billing Information.

I was going to buy some MS Points when i saw the currency was in euro and not in Real from Brasil.

The problem is: when i would to make my account, i choose my country, Brasil. Don't have any reason to choose Portugal.

PS: Sorry to my english.. :D
  4. Marian sima Win User

Cannot redem code.

How can I change the currency?
  5. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  6. onyxishere Win User

There's a way to buy some DLC from other Country?

It is not recommended to change the region of your gamertag to purchase DLC that is not available to you for several reasons.

1. When a region is changed you must remain in that region for a minimum of 90 days before being able to change it again.

2. Gold and Currency code cards are region locked. This means that only codes from the region the gamertag is in can be used. You would not be able to purchase on from Brasil and use it.

3. Even if you changed the region of your gamertag you still may not be able to download some content due to region locking. Some content cannot be downloaded to a region other than what it was intended for.
Thema:

how to change currency to brasil?

1. how to change currency to brasil? - Similar Threads - change currency brasil

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...