How to change birth date on my profile?

Discus and support How to change birth date on my profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to change birthdate on profile? I put my sons birthday and it then doesn’t allow us to play games or play online. I added myself as a family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paul Philpott2, Sep 20, 2023.

1. How to change birth date on my profile?

How to change birthdate on profile? I put my sons birthday and it then doesn’t allow us to play games or play online. I added myself as a family organizer but it’s all the same email and it’s all messed up. Xbox support is horrible and I will never buy another Xbox or Microsoft product ever again

:)

Paul Philpott2, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here is a thread with a possible solution to a similar issue to the one you're currently faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...soft account,and then follow the instructions

It simply states that:
    You may try changing your child's Microsoft account information by following the steps below.
    1. Use the options shown in the kids consent interrupt page to change their birthdate.

2. On the kids consent screen, select “Learn more about parent/guardian consent” > “Update account info” and try changing the information.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  4. Brent Studios Win User

I cannot change the birthdate for my Microsoft account

Wait, but there is no “Edit date of birth” on the “Your info” page. So how would I change my date of birth?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

Even if the Date of Birth is changed on the MS account it will not change what the system has for the Xbox profile that is associated with that account.

Once the Date of Birth is entered into the system when the MS account is being created that is the Date of Birth for the Xbox profile for the life of the account and can not be changed.

Until that Date of Birth reaches the age of majority (18 in 99% of the world) it will be considered a child account on the Xbox platform.

There is NO way to change this including going through the processes that you have done.
  6. DUCKRAGER23 Win User

Wont let me change profile picture

how do i change my birth date
Thema:

1. How to change birth date on my profile? - Similar Threads - change birth date

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. Why can't change region and date birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't change region and date birth: I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth Anyone help please 71b7d44a-c6e9-4e55-9748-7752190a359c
  4. How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.: Hi. The date of birth is wrong on my microsoft account saying that I am 10 years old while I am 42. Have been googling around, but are not able to find a solution. I am not allowed to make any...
  5. How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.: How would I be able to change my date of birth? Thank you. 3b8d361f-002a-4c0e-8769-422c5186557b
  6. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  7. How to change birth date on xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change birth date on xbox account?: How do I change my date of birth on my xbox account? 60c0b846-af68-4c5a-9072-4be04b3b4a8a
  8. How do i change my birth date

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my birth date: Please could you help me i can’t change my birth date what do i need to do 8ef1d5b9-4dc7-4862-a838-224e8b1951ec
  9. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  10. Cant change my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my date of birth: My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out. I looked online and it says soemthing about parent or guardion but it doesnt ask...