How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in

Discus and support How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a new computer and use a different account then the one I am signed into for the Xbox app. On the app it keeps auto signing me in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex cruikshank, Dec 26, 2022.

1. How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in

Hi,

I recently got a new computer and use a different account then the one I am signed into

for the Xbox app. On the app it keeps auto signing me in to the account I don't use and

it will not let me change because it auto signs me into it. Is there a way to bypass auto sign in

or another solution

Thanks,

Alex

:)

Alex cruikshank, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Alex cruikshank ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you would like to know how to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. Did you receive any error message?

Kindly try the steps form the links blow that could possibly fix the issue.

Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app - Microsoft Support

Change sign-in preferences on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Switch between Microsoft accounts for gaming on your Windows device | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. GezSugg Win User

Windows Live Password

I understand that auto-sign-in does just that. My point was - how does the xbox verify the account password if I have changed it independantly of my xbox?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Default profile

Hey mate, try:

-

Turn the auto sign-in feature on or off

-

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1.Sign in to Xbox LIVE.

2.Select Settings, and then select Profile.

3.Select Sign-in Preferences.

4.Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../disable-auto-sign-in
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Is There A Way To Disconnect From Xbox Live?

Settings | Profile | Sign-In Preferences | set Profile Auto Sign-In to OFF

As to the DRM problem, did you change to this Xbox from another? Were the other games bought on a different Xbox? If you want to use them on this Xbox, then sign in at a quiet time, do Settings | Account | License Transfer and after starting that, re-download
    your apps to solve the DRM issue.
Thema:

1. How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in - Similar Threads - change account app

2. how do I change accounts on the xbox app PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I change accounts on the xbox app PC?: I sign out at the top left corner widget then it automatically signs me back in to the same account. A few times it gave me the option to switch accounts but now even if i just sign out and wait a...
  3. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  4. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  5. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...: It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do? 67b049a0-f1d0-4b5c-a9eb-bdea1977071c
  6. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.: So in the Xbox app PC, I am into my friend's account to try a game he had but now whenever I try to log back into mine I click sign out then when I sign in it just does a black screen for 2...
  7. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  8. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459
  9. Will changing my Microsoft account email effect my other Microsoft apps, Minecraft,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will changing my Microsoft account email effect my other Microsoft apps, Minecraft,...: Hello, I hope all are doing well. So I recently noticed that my google account was breached, have no idea how they bypassed my 2FA, but anyways. I am in the process of changing my email on all...
  10. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...