how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

Discus and support how to change. a refresh rate with no picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 2am 183mph, Jun 24, 2024 at 5:43 PM.

1. 2am 183mph
    2am 183mph Guest

i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do

:)

2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi 2am, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can reset the console to factory defaults via the troubleshoot menu.

This will start up your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480).

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

With the console turned off, press and hold the Eject Button and the Pair Button on the console, then, press the Xbox Power Button to turn on the console.

Keep pressing the Eject and Pair Button until you hear a second Beep, then release them.

Your console should be booted into the Troubleshoot menu.

Turn on your controller and select Reset this Xbox > Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

If you are using an all-digital console (Xbox Series S or Xbox One S) you just need to press the Pair button, as there is no Eject button on them.

I hope this helps.
  3. Jayfig Win User

Vizio hdr10 issues

Had this problem contacted vizio and I had to uncheck the allow variable refresh rate in tv&display options on the Xbox one x and also had to turn off variable refresh rate in the pro gaming engine in the advanced picture settings.
  4. Aaron .1 Win User

Im getting these Vertical Lines on a brand new tv while playing games

How do I check if my tv runs HDMI 2.1?

I can’t change the refresh rate. No option to change it. My FPS is 60
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Can't change refresh rate

completely incorrect again.

you do not need 2.1 for 1440p @ 120hz.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't change refresh rate

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Simon

“If you have an Xbox Series S console, or if your TV doesn’t support HDMI 2.1, you can still enable 120 Hz gaming at a lower resolution. To do this, set your Refresh rate on the TV & display options screen to 120 Hz. If your resolution was previously set to 4K, the console will automatically adjust the resolution to support the 120 Hz refresh rate. Otherwise, select a resolution from the available options.
    If you own an Xbox Series S and wish to game in 4K@120Hz, you’ll need to acquire a certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable.”

Source:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture - Similar Threads - change refresh rate

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  4. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  5. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  6. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  7. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  8. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  9. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  10. Microsoft edge keeps refreshing every time i change the window

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge keeps refreshing every time i change the window: Guys idk why every time i change the window on microsoft edge it keeps refreshing and restarting mainly instagram and discord, is there any tips to solve this or its natural?! Thank you submitted...