How to cancel auto redeem for Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support How to cancel auto redeem for Microsoft Rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not own an Xbox any longer. I am now PC gaming. I can't find the setting to turn it off anywhere under my Xbox or Microsoft account on PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nelzp, Mar 2, 2023.

1. nelzp
    nelzp Guest

I do not own an Xbox any longer. I am now PC gaming. I can't find the setting to turn it off anywhere under my Xbox or Microsoft account on PC.

:)

nelzp, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Cannot cancel auto redeem xbox rewards ultimate gaming

Hello Jonathan Wong2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We know how important it is for you to cancel Auto Redeem of rewards points earn through Xbox. The cancellation of this Auto Redeem is to use the Rewards app on Xbox One. Then on sign-up and cancel of Auto Redeem section, cancel in no later than 4 days prior to the end of the month.

Learn more here: Get rewards for less with Auto Redeem | Microsoft Rewards

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Raven229 Win User

How can I cancel my auto redeem on Xbox rewards app when the manage button doesn’t appear in the options?

I found how to remove the auto redeem--

Open up your Xbox Rewards appp on your xbox then at the top you will see an Auto Redeem tab at top--click on it then cancel your auto redeem choice
  4. Raven229 Win User

How can I cancel my auto redeem on Xbox rewards app when the manage button doesn’t appear in the options?

I found how to remove the auto redeem--

Open up your Xbox Rewards appp on your xbox then at the top you will see an Auto Redeem tab at top--click on it then cancel your auto redeem choice
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nelzp, Rewards has a different support from Xbox support, you will have to click on the link below to log in to your account and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How to cancel auto redeem

Hello Haggis124,

Access the Microsoft Rewards app, then tap on Auto redeem, then manage, then you should see the option to cancel auto redeem.
Thema:

1. How to cancel auto redeem for Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - cancel auto redeem

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G: Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30 day free trial for Mine Craft in 2018. I...
  4. How do I cancel auto redeem of Xbox rewards on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel auto redeem of Xbox rewards on PC: I know it's possible on the xbox through the rewards app but I'm not able to use that now so I need to disable it from my PC 47074914-49a3-4172-817d-51a909f64e4d
  5. How to cancel auto redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    How to cancel auto redeem: Hello I am useing xbox one s and auto redeem is on is there a way to disable it? Thanks for reading. 5c12fb59-3808-4911-8f71-8e432c28ac67
  6. I would like to cancel xbox auto charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to cancel xbox auto charging: I would like to cancel the xbox reacurring charge aed10ae4-795c-4d3f-8a64-333a488be5ba
  7. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  8. Cancel the auto-renewal of the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel the auto-renewal of the Xbox Game Pass: Hello. I did not have time to unsubscribe from the auto extension of the Xbox Game Pass on 05/25/2018. Please cancel my subscription to Xbox Game Pass, which automatically lasted on May 22, 2018....
  9. Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gold 1-month & Game Pass trial thinking I was gonna cancel auto-renew on both. Skip to 3 days before Game Pass ends I go to “Services & Subscribtions” but I get a “Server...
  10. Cancel the auto-renewal of the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel the auto-renewal of the Xbox Game Pass: Hello. I did not have time to unsubscribe from the auto extension of the Xbox Game Pass on 05/25/2018. Please cancel my subscription to Xbox Game Pass, which automatically lasted on May 22, 2018....