How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money

Discus and support How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried and tried again to buy vbucks with Microsoft account money by every time I get to the “add a payment method” screen the is no option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tyty2active, Dec 27, 2023.

1. tyty2active
    tyty2active Guest

I have tried and tried again to buy vbucks with Microsoft account money by every time I get to the “add a payment method” screen the is no option to select Microsoft account balance. What do I do????

:)

tyty2active, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Tyty2active, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, where he mentioned some steps to solve the purchase problem and I thought it was good information. , which you should take into account:

If you cannot purchase the game directly from the console with your Microsoft account balance, even if you have sufficient funds, I recommend that you try to make the purchase from a web browser on a PC or mobile phone.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d

In addition to this, if it doesn't work you can try the recommendations from Xbox support:

On the web: Refresh the page and try again. If it doesn't work, open a private or incognito window in your browser and try again.

In the Microsoft Store app: Close the Store app and reopen it; then try the purchase again. If that doesn't work, try purchasing from the Store through a web browser: https://www.microsoft.com/store

If none of these solutions work, wait 24 hours and try the purchase again. If the problem is still not solved, then contact support: http://sopport.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...s#:~:text=Para solucionar este problema, try, from%20Microsoft%20what%20do you want to%20update.&text=Account%20from%20Microsoft-,See%20to%20Payments%20and%20invoicing%C3%B3n%20and%20select%20Options%20from%20payment,edit%20card%2C%20o %20Delete%20card.

I will be attentive to your response

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
  5. JASNOOR AND JASMANSi Win User

Offer not available in fortnite Xbox one s

I don't know how to check but I have it set to Hong Kong SAR and in live in Hong Kong SAR . Also when I try to visit the Microsoft store and buy the vbuck there is no buy option. And no price is written.

So not the Xbox and the Microsoft is allowing me to buy vbucks .in fortnite and the store . please help..
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite

the gift cards are money equal to what the vbucks would be, he should have a cash value on his microsoft account to purchase the vbucks with.
Thema:

1. How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money - Similar Threads - buy vbucks Microsoft

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  4. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  5. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  6. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  7. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe
  8. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  9. → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!: I try to communicate with microsoft or xbox help and no reply .....can you help me someone ... a31b69c8-4cd0-424c-b03a-3a7eaa0076ee
  10. Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account: I am trying to buy $24.99 of vBucks from fortnite for my son. He initiated the purchase and it said it will ask permission. I get the notification that he is asking permission so I click Accept....