how to buy robux with account money

Discus and support how to buy robux with account money in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; (i don't have Xbox so i won't buy the robux for Xbox)i have buy a $1.25USD microsoft gift card,i buy it for 1600 points in microsoft rewards,i have get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by iiUF, Jan 17, 2021.

1. iiUF
    iiUF Guest

(i don't have Xbox so i won't buy the robux for Xbox)i have buy a $1.25USD microsoft gift card,i buy it for 1600 points in microsoft rewards,i have get a gmail,in the gmail,i haven't find the gift card code,but the $1.25 have add to my microsoft account,so
    i want to use it to buy $0.99 for 80 robux,but when i try to buy,i can't use the account's money to buy robux,i can only buy it in paypal,alipay or redeem microsoft gift card code,but i haven't get the code

:)

2. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  4. Rostom L Win User

How to buy robux

Hi J!

Let's check first if your child's account already has the balance in her account.

Please sign in her account to https://account.microsoft.com then go to Payment & billing > Payment options. Please tell me if it's there and what currency it is.
  5. Eric Williams III Win User

What happened to my robux?

I have bought robux on Microsoft can I lost my money because it never went on my account
  6. Rostom L Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

Hi there!

First, make sure to redeem the gift card to your account so the money will be added to your account through https://redeem.microsoft.com website. Once done, go to the store where you want to buy Robux. Your Microsoft balance should appear as one of your payment methods.
Thema:

1. how to buy robux with account money - Similar Threads - buy robux account

2. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?: So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even...
  3. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

in XBoX on Windows
    How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux: I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp 61250389-b826-40fb-80fc-1677657cd1a4
  4. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  5. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.: How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox! Any advice would be appreciated,...
  6. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?: I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i...
  7. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...: Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except...
  8. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  9. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e
  10. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up: Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still...