How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

Discus and support How to buy robux using Microsoft balance? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelina Larson, Oct 31, 2023.

1. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even possible. Please let me know!

:)

Angelina Larson, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Angelina! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, For Roblox PC, you will have to purchase Robux directly from Roblox website. As for the Robux from the Microsoft store, this is for Xbox console only.

https://www.roblox.com/upgrades/robux

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also, I would like to add that it is not possible to use Microsoft credits to purchase on Roblox for PC.

You may check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...out,And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s-credit/ffc65466-daba-4b72-982a-b7dcc08ad750

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nursemorph Win User

How can I use my microsoft wallet to buy robux on PC?

4. Joshua_Ow Win User

How do i use Microsoft balance for games. (ROBLOX)

Sorry for not explaining the situation well.

I used my microsoft points to buy a 3$ giftcrad for microsoft.
    I then wanted to use this to buy robux however to buy 80 robux on roblox (which i the amount i was planning to buy) You need to be on roblox or use the microsoft version of roblox from microsoft store. When i tried to purchase the robux the option to choose to pay with microsoft balance did not appear.

[​IMG]

How do i add microsoft balance as a payment option

Thanks.
  5. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I have microsoft account bqlance of 10 dollars and I want to use it for robux on roblox but idk how to

Hello Lea Pezoulas,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use the Microsoft Account Balance for purchasing Robux of Roblox. You can easily do that by making a purchase of Robux through Microsoft Store and making sure that your total amount for payment will not exceed to your account balance (be mindful of the tax). Here are the links for purchasing Robux in Microsoft Store:

More details here: Using a Microsoft account balance to make a purchase | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance? - Similar Threads - buy robux using

2. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

in XBoX on Windows
    How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux: I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp 61250389-b826-40fb-80fc-1677657cd1a4
  3. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  4. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.: How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox! Any advice would be appreciated,...
  5. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?: I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i...
  6. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...: Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except...
  7. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  8. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  9. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?: I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift card to buy the Robux. I saw a similar...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77