how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

Discus and support how to buy red dead remption 1 ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i have a difficult to buy Red dead remption 1 in store every time i want to buy it asked me the new method of payment and when i add a new card... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FOUDAJean-Paul, Oct 16, 2018.

1. how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

hello

i have a difficult to buy Red dead remption 1 in store

every time i want to buy it asked me the new method of payment and when i add a new card bank they refuse

i can not buy it with my gift card too

so please how can i get it ?

thanks

best regards

:)

FOUDAJean-Paul, Oct 16, 2018
  2. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    Defiance - Overrated?

just because a random player can help you complete a mission doesnt make it a MMO-Crackdown Saints Row2 did the same thing as did Red Dead Remption but they were not MMOs

HailofSteel, Oct 16, 2018
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Red Dead Remption 2 coming?

how to buy red dead remption 1 ? [​IMG]

This image was posted on Rockstar's website with no other info. Does this mean we are getting a long awaited sequel or maybe a remaster of the original?

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 16, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please check (and add if needed) the payment option and transactions shown at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to see if that shows more information on why it isn't working.

Also be sure to check if your account region/country matches your payment option country/region. They need to match up, especially for Xbox 360 content.

See this link to check your accounts country/region:
    https://live.xbox.com/Account/BillingAccountInformation

it shows in the country/region field in the 2nd column. If that doesn't match then it's likely the cause for not working.

In case you are on the Xbox One, then be sure that the console is set to the same region (if posssible)

Let us know the results

5. how to buy red dead remption 1 ? [​IMG]
    hello!!

thanks to anwser

but when i create my account i have been to thailand so i can not change this option

i tried but i can not so i nned to change my region to thailand in my account and my payment option ?

FOUDAJean-Paul, Oct 16, 2018
  6. Hi there FoudaJean-Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with completing a purchase.

I suggest to troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions on this page can help resolve
    issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace

Try this and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Oct 17, 2018
  7. Hello

Thanks but i ave a same message when i try to buy in my box one or in my laptop.. I can not ..

Thanks
    how to buy red dead remption 1 ? [​IMG]

FOUDAJean-Paul, Oct 17, 2018
  8. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello fellow gamer,

The billing address on the card must match what is on your profile. Also the region for your account must match the region in which you are purchasing.

For example if you are in Thailand your region on account must be that also when you go to the Microsoft store it needs to be set to Thailand also.

You can check your region on account at Xbox.com.

Also some backward compatible games give issues when buying it through the Xbox one console. You can try on the website itself or if you have a Xbox 360 you can purchase it there also. With Microsoft currency it will need to be purchased on an Xbox 360 to
    use the currency.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 17, 2018
  9. hello

i can not change the original region because i created my account in thailand.

i can change the region in my profile or in my xbox but not change the original region of my account.

so i dont know how i can do

thanks

best regards

FOUDAJean-Paul, Oct 17, 2018
  10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Jean,

Thank you for keeping us updated in regards to not being able to purchase Just Red Dead Redemption.

At this time I would suggest to contact Live Support. The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Hope this helps a bit more.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 17, 2018
  11. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    foudajean,

How are you? Sorry about the inconvenience. Microsoft has upgraded its systems to make sure everything works for specific regions. You want to make sure that the country your in supports Xbox live services. As you know our store is regionalized and if your
    region doesn't use your currency it will not let you add your bank or credit cards.

Here's a list of countries our store is available in.
    Xbox live supported countries

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
  12. XBF Aaron G Win User

foudajean,

How are you? Sorry about the inconvenience. Microsoft has upgraded its systems to make sure everything works for specific regions. You want to make sure that the country your in supports Xbox live services. As you know our store is regionalized and if your
    region doesn't use your currency it will not let you add your bank or credit cards.

Here's a list of countries our store is available in.
    Xbox live supported countries
  13. FOUDAJean-Paul Win User

hello

i can not change the original region because i created my account in thailand.

i can change the region in my profile or in my xbox but not change the original region of my account.

so i dont know how i can do

thanks

best regards
  14. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

The billing address on the card must match what is on your profile. Also the region for your account must match the region in which you are purchasing.

For example if you are in Thailand your region on account must be that also when you go to the Microsoft store it needs to be set to Thailand also.

You can check your region on account at Xbox.com.

Also some backward compatible games give issues when buying it through the Xbox one console. You can try on the website itself or if you have a Xbox 360 you can purchase it there also. With Microsoft currency it will need to be purchased on an Xbox 360 to
    use the currency.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  15. FOUDAJean-Paul Win User

Hello

Thanks but i ave a same message when i try to buy in my box one or in my laptop.. I can not ..

Thanks
    [​IMG]
  16. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there FoudaJean-Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with completing a purchase.

I suggest to troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions on this page can help resolve
    issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace

Try this and let us know the results!
Thema:

1. how to buy red dead remption 1 ? - Similar Threads - buy red dead

2. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  3. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  4. I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...: I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the code and the tell me that I need message Microsoft support what I do I this case...
  5. Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC: My question is that I would like to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Microsoft Store but I don't know how it works because I would like to do it by buying it on my computer and then playing it...
  6. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode: Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess my subscription expired or the card I was...
  7. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?: The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance 2a1b1934-d010-4dd4-afc2-5142508a3aa2
  8. My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it: My red dead 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it. Help me pls 0fd3d116-9dbd-494e-bd97-568ef9e16846
  9. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com: It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time. Try again. With Red Dead Redemption 2 coming...
  10. not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one: Hi! When we try to buy Read dead redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one, it says "Sorry. Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Try again later"... I have a verified VISA card and it...