How to buy left 4 dead 2

Discus and support How to buy left 4 dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna play left 4 dead 2 and have fun but it says "currently unavailable" I would like to know if there's a new method to buy it or if it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zacharystilwell, Jan 4, 2024.

1. How to buy left 4 dead 2

I wanna play left 4 dead 2 and have fun but it says "currently unavailable" I would like to know if there's a new method to buy it or if it's not downloadable anymore.

:)

zacharystilwell, Jan 4, 2024
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

3. Smwutches Win User

About left 4 dead

You can buy it on physical disc, or if it's available in your region you can buy it digitally from Xbox.

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2
  4. ngocphi Win User

How to buy left 4 dead 2

It's been delisted for years now
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to buy left 4 dead 2

You would have to find it on disc.
  6. DynamicGrimKing Win User

left 4 dead the sacrifice

you have to buy both version of the sacrifice to play it on both games. you brought the left 4 dead 2 version of the DLC so you can only play it with left 4 dead 2
Thema:

How to buy left 4 dead 2

1. How to buy left 4 dead 2 - Similar Threads - buy left dead

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?: When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751
  6. I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023): In xbox.com the buy button wont show up. When i go into xbox 360 there is no buy button either. I had a USB with left 4 dead 2 on it and when i went into the game it kept kicking me out saying...
  7. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  8. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox one?: I really want to play this old game with friends but we can't find a way to buy it d7304d61-70ca-47d7-9a78-32581ce3f631
  9. I have been trying to buy left 4 dead 2 for my friend as he list his but it isn't available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to buy left 4 dead 2 for my friend as he list his but it isn't available...: I have tried to get it to work for a long time but every region, website everything doesn't work for months now any suggestions? 6b60f527-801d-414f-b078-38502c41f01c
  10. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...