HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

Discus and support HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FernandoIbarra Rayas, Oct 14, 2019.

1. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know how to buy the game oass with that virtual money. I should
    state that it was right after the first free month trial.

:)

FernandoIbarra Rayas, Oct 14, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Fernando

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring on how to purchase a subscription with the funds on your account.

In order to purchase a subscription with the funds on your account, you must have enough to cover the following month as well. This is a contingency taken by Microsoft by design.

However, if you do not have that, then you can
    add a payment instrument
    to cover the following month, as per the auto-renew on your account, and you should be able to complete your purchase.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

Season pass is exploitive or else they wouldn't have invented that service, for they know it will generate money and money it will generate

^^"save yourself money buy not buying the scam lone DLC, ubstead buy this season pass for a few bucks less and get everything"

how about they not have a seaon pass and sell DLC a few bucks less, it would be the same, but they won't, because it makes more money in suckering people into spending more yes?!
  4. noahquinny Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

Could you help me? I have game pass and after about two weeks of playing it and getting a ton of money I cannot play anymore and it says its a trial game or app and I have to buy from the Microsoft store. If I buy the game for all of my data transfer over.
    Such as my money.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money

Hello Tyty2active, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, where he mentioned some steps to solve the purchase problem and I thought it was good information. , which you should take into account:

If you cannot purchase the game directly from the console with your Microsoft account balance, even if you have sufficient funds, I recommend that you try to make the purchase from a web browser on a PC or mobile phone.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d

In addition to this, if it doesn't work you can try the recommendations from Xbox support:

On the web: Refresh the page and try again. If it doesn't work, open a private or incognito window in your browser and try again.

In the Microsoft Store app: Close the Store app and reopen it; then try the purchase again. If that doesn't work, try purchasing from the Store through a web browser: https://www.microsoft.com/store

If none of these solutions work, wait 24 hours and try the purchase again. If the problem is still not solved, then contact support: http://sopport.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...s#:~:text=Para solucionar este problema, try, from%20Microsoft%20what%20do you want to%20update.&text=Account%20from%20Microsoft-,See%20to%20Payments%20and%20invoicing%C3%B3n%20and%20select%20Options%20from%20payment,edit%20card%2C%20o %20Delete%20card.

I will be attentive to your response

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. lUlyssesl Win User

I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

I want to buy the 1 dollar promotion of the game pass ultimate and I have enough money to buy the promotion and I get that option of how I will pay the rest for the next month but I will not pay the following month
Thema:

1. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY? - Similar Threads - BUY GAME PASS

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  5. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  10. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...