How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

Discus and support How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Altruistic-Staff-829, May 4, 2024.

1. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from there Is there anyway to buy from the Argentinian store

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Staff-829
    [link] [comments]

/u/Altruistic-Staff-829, May 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

payment issues

Hi Aleksandr, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I think the issue is that you are using a card if I understood correctly, from Thailand, and are trying to purchase something from the Argentinian store.

Why are you doing this?

Do you currently live in Thailand and have an Argentinian account?
  3. tohellnbak Win User

What about the 'Day One Edition' with the delay?

the delay is caused by languages and region specific dashboards.. like some countries do not have Netflix... so they need another service... that is the biggest holdover... you can in theory buy from another country... but the dashboard and language you
    get will be for the country you buy it in.. that is why MS is highly recommending buying a console from the country you will use it in....
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Buying XboxOne from another country

Yes it will work as all Xbox One consoles are region free. Essentially, every Xbox One made is exactly the same. It won't know which country it was purchased in it will only know which country it is in when it's turned on for the first time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

i have a question if i buy a xbox gift card with a value of 40$ (USD) from amazon but im from argentina, would i be able to use that money? or i only can do it by buying an argentinian xbox gift card

Gift cards will only work for the region they are created for. So you would need to buy an Argentinian gift card.
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

Redeem code

Did you get this gift from someone in another country, or did he buy it from the same country you live in?
Thema:

How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

1. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country - Similar Threads - buy Argentinian store

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?: I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another...
  9. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  10. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...