How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

Discus and support How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Johnenewt1
    Johnenewt1 Guest

How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to find it on this website. They can view the contents of your profile, but you just don't show up on their
    recent player's list. I checked the privacy section with no luck. Anyone know how to do this?

:)

Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014
  2. SirStephenH
    SirStephenH Guest
    moving to new country

@cfortson04 please start a new thread.

Hijacking other people's threads makes your question less visible, draws attention from the original poster's problem, and will make it more difficult to receive help. There are plenty of people out there willing and able to help but you have to make yourself
    more visible by creating your own thread.

SirStephenH, Apr 29, 2014
  3. darbella
    darbella Guest
    friend request

Do other people get requests from people that they don't know? The other night I got two, one was actually from a buddy that had to setup a new account since his last one was hacked. The other I have no idea who the person is and they wont reply to a message. Can you block yourself from a public list?

darbella, Apr 29, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

You will always appear in recentl players. All you can do is set the profile view settings to private so they can't view your bio and such.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: