How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

Discus and support How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thando Hwarire, May 27, 2024.

1. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console

We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating for me to play a game and him kicking me out in the middle of the game because he want to play and I'm getting fed up

I just wanted to know if there is a way for me to block his device from accessing my Xbox account including on Xbox cloud gaming app so that I can play freely with no disturbance

I want to completely block him from accessing it without him knowing

:)

Thando Hwarire, May 27, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why am I'm not able to cloud game on mobile if anyone is using my Xbox at all. And not even in my account, just in general

Your account cannot be logged in on the console if a game is running on it, otherwise it will stop you from playing a game on the cloud. So make sure your account is not signed in on the console even if someone is using their own account to play a game.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I can get my password for my Xbox 360

Right I bought my Xbox years ago from someone on eBay and he gave me the account on it now I want the games off it but don't know the password for the email how do I change it I want to put the games on my Xbox 1
    You wont be able to use this account or it's games since it doesn't belong to you.

Even if they seller provided the account willingly its actually against the rules for them to do so and using someone elses account (even with their permission) is against the rules and can result in a ban.
  4. Spartanxxx Win User

Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously

I agree that there does need to be repercussions against players or are actually being toxic or cheating. Reporting someone for that should be the impact on the accounts, not blocking. Blocking should be used to stop communications or contact from that player,
    but should NOT harm the account it is used against.

When someone is reported, the report is reviewed and action is taken. Blocking someone hurts a players reputation but is never looked at or justified. I couldn't care less if someone blocked me to avoid playing against me, but this should not stop me from
    playing other people as it does now (avoid me reputation has pretty much disabled my ability to play any matchmaking games).
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Blocking/mute not working

Hello Camie,

Sorry for the issue with blocking people. When they message are they on a different account? When you block an account that account in respect is unable to send any messages to you.

Here is the how to topic
    from enforcement on blocking. Personally my child blocked someone they messaged him on other profiles. You can try removing and re-adding your profile to the account. If you get messages from them, then try blocking them on the
    Xbox app on a PC.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Aztr1x Win User

nuisence adding

Hello Bob!

To prevent someone from annoying, or persistently messaging or spamming you, you can block them. You can find more information about blocking on "How
    to Mute or Block Other Players on Xbox One
    ". This page will also provide you with instructions on how to do this, and what Blocking does once you have blocked someone.

Hope this helps, have a nice day.
Thema:

How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

1. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming - Similar Threads - block someone using

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  7. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  8. How to keep someone blocked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to keep someone blocked?: I have someone that I want to block. So, I go to their profile and block them. Then, when I click off and go back to their profile to check and make sure it worked, it doesn't give me the option...
  9. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  10. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...