how to become authorized dealer

Discus and support how to become authorized dealer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I own an electronics business and am curious about the on-boarding process to become a registered dealer of Xbox products. Please guide me in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ameer.rashid, Jul 16, 2023.

1. ameer.rashid
    ameer.rashid Guest

Hello,

I own an electronics business and am curious about the on-boarding process to become a registered dealer of Xbox products. Please guide me in the right direction.

:)

ameer.rashid, Jul 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you're not a national chain, typically you would go through some kind of regional distributor, I would inquire with your existing suppliers
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ameer.Rashid, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you want that your business can become an authorized seller of Xbox products. I appreciate the opportunity to tell you that you may want to reach the Microsoft Marketing team and share with them your inquiry:

https://news.microsoft.com/microsoft-public-rel... > Under corporate questions.

Lastly, I hope you may find helpful this information to your request.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Gift card isn’t working

Is the store you bought an official dealer or authorized to sell a gift card?

When you try to redeem the codes, are any messages or codes displayed on the screen?
  5. ehawkins1971 Win User

Xbox one Why I'm not buying and it and why you shouldn't as well.

OK, so everyone here is ok with not being able to rent games, not being able to borrow games, and not being able to play the ONE at all without an internet connection? Really? Well that seems odd. No backwards compatibility. The games YOU pay for with YOUR
    money, you have no control over...you might be able to trade it in, but only if the publisher allows it, and only then if it is an authorized dealer...what is an authorized dealer? That hasn't even been released yet. We expect gamestop and other big dealers,
    but what about the hundreds, no strike that, thousands of mom and pop joints across the country in small towns...what will they have to do to become an authorized dealer of used games. Your rights have been trampled and you seem to be happy about it. As is,
    a publisher like EA can say F U and not allow you to trade your game in. Heck, you wouldn't even be able to get rid of it, you could only throw it away. Right now we can recoup some of our money that we overpay for games. So obviously none of you trade in
    games, lend them out, or sell them to friends. Now go look at every other thread here, and see the thousands that are unhappy with what we now KNOW about the ONE, and you will notice a handful of the same people defending it....a handful...of...the...SAME...PEOPLE.
    Strange, huh.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Microsoft Repair Service

The only authorized repair center for the Xbox 360 console is Microsoft themselves. The use of any other dealer will leave your console open to enforcement action in the form of a permanent ban. Just an FYI. The choice is yours
    of course.
Thema:

1. how to become authorized dealer - Similar Threads - become authorized dealer

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller: Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom...
  5. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?: I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day. Stopped...
  6. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  7. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  8. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  9. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  10. Hi, would like to become an authorized retailer for XBOX products and games, can any one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, would like to become an authorized retailer for XBOX products and games, can any one...: Hi, would like to become an authorized retailer for XBOX products and games, can any one guide me to the right direction. d7a51c47-b32b-497c-9a51-784015fed842