How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

Discus and support How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CyberPoliceMods, Dec 8, 2023.

1. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

Hello Microsoft community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on Microsoft platforms. Could someone kindly provide information on what this role is officially called within Microsoft?

Additionally, I am eager to understand the process and requirements for becoming a Game Quality Engineer at Microsoft. Any available information on the necessary qualifications, certifications, or pathways to pursue such a role would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance. I look forward to hearing from the community members who may have insights into this matter.

:)

CyberPoliceMods, Dec 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. LegendOfGta Win User

Anyone looking for a fun, realistic role-playing police clan.

Once again; Crook Certification is an LCES original. This is becoming a pattern lately with clans -_-
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Do you think that Project Scorpio is "next gen" or not?

5. TooTonedTony Win User

dungeon defenders

Is there a time frame for how long the certification process is? The devs of Dungeon Defenders have gotten no news from Microsoft.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Game Tester - Abuse (news article)

Interesting read! Never thought about the office culture of the industry before and now after reading that I agree with you that I would never want to become a QA tester.
Thema:

1. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ) - Similar Threads - become certification engineer

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller: Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom...
  5. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?: I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day. Stopped...
  6. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  7. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  8. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  9. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  10. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...