How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

Discus and support How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graham Catchpole, Oct 7, 2023.

1. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here:

[mod removed]

There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How can I appeal the ban and get my account back? When will Microsoft address this issue?

Thanks,

Graham

:)

Graham Catchpole, Oct 7, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here:

[mod removed]

There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How can I appeal the ban and get my account back? When will Microsoft address this issue?

Thanks,

Graham
    Microsoft engineers have investigated the claim, and it's false. Its all a made up hoax. There is no "ban exploit". The program youve seen looks like it was made by a 12 year old in visual studio. I could make a video showing a fake program made in visual studio that looks like it does something but in reality it would do nothing at all (really not that hard to do) and just be for show. Doesnt make it real.

That being said if you believe you ban was given in error you can go to https://enforcement.xbox.com to do a case review.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Graham! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your suspension is eligible for an appeal, you can file a case review to the Xbox enforcement team. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

there is no way for anyone who does not work for Microsoft to ban you, nor is there anyway for anyone who does not work at Microsoft to trigger a ban

People lie all the time in order to get clicks and views, I personally encountered one person who made the claim that you could upgrade a PlayStation 3 using a USB stick to PlayStation 4. Had a video and everything

You will have to appeal at https://enforcement.xbox.com

I would recommend you wait a few days in order for the details of your ban to appear before doing so
  5. Sarah_249 Win User

I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

Is it possible that an account can be perma banned on a rejected appeal though?
  6. PGAloom Win User

Is this a hack or is this legit?

And perma-bans at that...good for them. Just goes to show...Quit trying to exploit loopholes.
Thema:

1. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit. - Similar Threads - appeal account was

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  5. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  6. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  7. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  8. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  9. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  10. Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?: I was attempting to change my Gamerpic to a picture that I was unsure about, using the Xbox App. When I attempted to change my gamerpic it did not work, so I was under the assumption that it was...