How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?

Discus and support How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son plays Minecraft on his Ipad. We do not own an Xbox. I want him to be able to play it with his friends but it keeps saying his settings aren't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clivepeki, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Clivepeki
    Clivepeki Guest

My son plays Minecraft on his Ipad. We do not own an Xbox. I want him to be able to play it with his friends but it keeps saying his settings aren't allowing him, I keep logging on to microsoft account etc and cannot find where I could change the settings.
    Can you please help.

Many thanks.

:)

Clivepeki, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Clivepeki Win User

These steps are available within the Xbox console, he does not own an Xbox.
    thank you, that's why I was asking how to do it without an Xbox.
  3. Clivepeki Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply but we do not have an Xbox. He plays Minecraft on his Ipad, he's almost 8 years old. My question was is there a way of changing the privacy to allow him to add friends because when I log on to my account and look
    at family account I can see his privacy settings but cannot see any section to allow multiplayer etc. Do we have to have an Xbox to be able to do this?
  4. MoeZArts Win User

5. kallyd_411 Win User

Can someone tell me how to adjust the settings on a windows s mode computer. We do not have an xbox so the options are not the same.

Thanks.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

These steps are available within the Xbox console, he does not own an Xbox.
Thema:

1. How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad? - Similar Threads - allow child add

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  4. How do I allow a child in a Microsoft family group to add online friends when I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow a child in a Microsoft family group to add online friends when I have no...: We are trying to allow my child to add friends to play Minecraft realms with but constantly get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up" we...
  5. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  6. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  7. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  8. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  9. Trying to allow my child to be able to add friends on XBOX ONE. Found the page in settings, ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to allow my child to be able to add friends on XBOX ONE. Found the page in settings, ...: Tried this on the mobile site and on a regular computer. Other tabs let me save options, but this middle tab is reverting anything I set. No error message is given....
  10. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....