How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?

Discus and support How to adjust sensitivity for my controller? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have struggled with this for over a year now. I play Minecraft on my PC using a controller. The sensitivity is off the charts. The smallest tap to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChloeWright3, Feb 16, 2024.

1. ChloeWright3
    ChloeWright3 Guest

I have struggled with this for over a year now. I play Minecraft on my PC using a controller.

The sensitivity is off the charts. The smallest tap to the joystick will send the camera spinning. The game is unplayable.

I have tried going into the game and adjusting the sensitivity. I have tried manipulating my controllers sensitivity. I have logged in and out of my account. I have updated Minecraft. The only thing that ever helped was uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft and it worked for 20 minutes before becoming unbearable once more.

I only play with controller. I have gone through three separate controllers trying to fix this and they have no problem on any other game. It is ONLY Minecraft. How do I fix this?

I have stopped playing Minecraft because of this. No one has been able to help me.

:)

ChloeWright3, Feb 16, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

why is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?

Have you tried adjusting controller sensitivity in the options?
  3. Juandogs777 Win User

Does anybody else hate having to get...

I suggest you mess with the sensitivity on the game options to gain more controll being the controller is too sensitve for you. Then as you break it in you adjust the sensitivity accordingly
  4. Ducejjg Win User

Adaptive controller-left stick settings

Thank you both for your replies! I think my question may not be specific to the adaptive controller. I’m trying to understand how the left stick setting options of “sensitivity curve, curve adjustment, calculation”. This is in reference to playing Horizon
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Gaming issues

Can you check if those sensitivity issues happen on a second controller as well?

Also start the Xbox Accessory App on your console, and test your controller. If you have an Elite Controller, you could adjust the deadzone (the area that you could move the stick around, without the console reacting to it), and the sensitivity, which adjusts
    the "jolting" when you try to aim.

Also check if the games allow a sensitivity setting, and if those settings have been messed with.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Help with Fortnite settings

Controller settings are something that should be adjusted naturally; you should experiment with each preset, setting, and adjustment sliders until you feel comfortable with it.

If the aiming is too quick, you should lower the controller sensitivity.
Thema:

1. How to adjust sensitivity for my controller? - Similar Threads - adjust sensitivity controller

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment: Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and...
  4. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  5. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  6. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  7. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  8. Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should: Installed FIFA 14. Everything works fine. But the game leaves some vertical space both from top and bottom, BUT NOT in the way that there is a black margin on top and bottom. The game's...
  9. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  10. Price adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Price adjustment: I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference e61bbf77-20a4-4492-8a72-d2e733d39522