HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

Discus and support HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rakesh ravali, Feb 8, 2024.

1. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT.

MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL .

THANK YOU.

:)

rakesh ravali, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, rakesh R. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I would like to ask some questions:

— Where are you from? Just your country.

— Does your Microsoft account and card you want to use match with your physical location / country?

— Does your physical location / country appear in the list of supported regions?

https://www.xbox.com/regions > Product/Services

These questions are asked because to redeem a subscription in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country, you need to use a backup payment method billed and issued in the same country.

For example, if your Microsoft account region is the US, to redeem a US Game Pass code, you need a card from a bank in the US.
    Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. eviltedi Win User

CAN'T USE PAYPAL WHEN USING YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!!!

I'm in the UK and don't have that problem, I have used Paypal and debit cards, when it asks you to add a credit card just add your debit card details, it worked for me.
  4. x Black Jays Win User

Status code: 8382025C trying to add paypal as payment method, Canada.

The billing and account management site won't let me add a debit card, when there are instructions saying how to do so. Theres no edit or add direct debit links on the pages it tells me to follow..
  5. maxen Win User

buy game backward compatibility error

Hello Malate,

This is most often due to not having either a Paypal account or debit/credit card tied to your Gamertag.

If you are able to use an actual Xbox 360 to 'purchase' the game, that would eliminate the need for either Paypal or a debit/credit card and you would be able to download the game on Xbox One.

Alternatively, if you add either a Paypal account or debit/credit card to your account that should work too.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. xTye Win User

Paypal won't connect with positive funds and attached account

It tells you how to fix this problem. You'll need to add a credit/debit card to your PayPal account.
Thema:

1. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - ADD DEBIT CARD

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  4. Can i add my Pakistani Debit or credit card in microsoft store to buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i add my Pakistani Debit or credit card in microsoft store to buy games: I lived in karachi pakistan and i have an id of microsoft through which i had login into my xbox and pc dffb999b-fd44-4b89-98b8-498ef194dde1
  5. Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points: I literally feel like microsoft is downplaying me. 1 I CANNOT CONTACT MICROSOFT VIA THE WEB CHAT says im blocked out and shows an error code, ALSO I CANT GET THEM TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS THE...
  6. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  7. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705
  8. I can’t add my debit card to my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t add my debit card to my xbox: I can't add my credit card and will prompt "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I can try to add it with another account. I also tried to change other credit...
  9. Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting...

in XBoX on Windows
    Despite filling in the info correctly to add my debit card to my account, I keep getting...: Hello. My name is . I am from England, UK. I have a British debit card. I have tried to add my card info to my Microsoft account - by using my Xbox Series S, and by using different devices - on...
  10. I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x: I am unable to add new payment option using debit card for xbox series x 9d82cbb4-4330-420e-afb3-7c59140dbd04