How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

Discus and support How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass e11c4912-a538-48b5-afbd-77a274a829b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan Royal, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Jordan Royal
    Jordan Royal Guest

:)

Jordan Royal, Jun 15, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

That is quite odd. Id ot letting him launch the games as well?
  3. ngocphi Win User

4. Jordan Royal Win User

hi, I’ve set my sons account as a child account at age 8 and when I go on the GamePass and select a game that’s age 18 it let me install it when it shouldn’t because the age restriction is set as eight
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jordan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you tell me more about your issue Jordan?

Are you trying to restrict certain rated games for a child account?

If so you need to set an age limit for content on Xbox by following these instructions:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  6. Jordan Royal Win User

Yes the child account is the only one signed in which is wired
Thema:

1. How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass - Similar Threads - add age restrictions

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?: Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game. But...
  7. Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Add-on question: Add-on for Dragon Age Origins isn't showing up on my xbox one ready to install. The add-on:...
  8. Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account: Hello, I have Age of Empires III and its expansions in CD format for my personal computer. I would like to know if there is any possibility to add them to my Steam account so as to be able to...
  9. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.: I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts". I think this is a glitch......
  10. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?: I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is looking for some new friends! :D. Out of 70+...