How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...

Discus and support How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an XBOX One Elite controller. The LB button on it has physically broken. I've owned the controller for less than a year. With some searching,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thatbloke83, Aug 28, 2018.

1. thatbloke83
    thatbloke83 Guest

How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...

I have an XBOX One Elite controller.

The LB button on it has physically broken. I've owned the controller for less than a year.

With some searching, I am directed to here, to register my device so that I can then request a repair: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices

On selecting the + button to register, I select in the dropdowns my region, Xbox, and then enter the serial number on the box my controller came in. For the last few days now, every time I have tried this I receive an error saying "sorry, there's a problem
    on our end".

So instead I try to go here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/xbox/

I type in my question and it points me to the xbox support website here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

On selecting the relevant options there it points me back to the first link above.

I'm going around in circles - how can I talk to someone about getting this thing fixed?

:)

thatbloke83, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Taddimuss
    Taddimuss Guest
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual
    elite controller. There's a replacement standard controller. Do I use the standard replacement and I send my elite controller and they'll send me an elite controller or a standard? I'm just confused, am I overlooking something? I've read other post about broken
    elite controllers but the answered ones just have a link to the Device service and repair page or something along the lines of that.

Taddimuss, Aug 28, 2018
  3. servicing xbox one elite controller

I talked to microsoft support on thursday about having an xbox one elite controller serviced, and place an order to get it serviced. I was told that I would send in the old controller and when they received it, they would send me a replacement. I person
    I was talking to said that I would recieve an email with more info on how to send in my broken controller, but I have yet to receive any email.

infernoman 303, Aug 28, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

Go back to the contact us page, and choose Account in step 1 then Other in step 2, this will give you the chat option.

On the devices site to repair a controller you need to select your xbox in the first step then after that you can choose controller from the drop down.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: