How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

Discus and support How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blake Robinson1, Dec 2, 2023.

1. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of helping me reset my password it made a whole new account in that email so everytime i put that email in it takes me to that account but maybe it vould be the wrong email i have no idea.However i do know a few question about the account like what’s on it and and a few details so hopefully that is helpful so if anyone could help i would be really thankful for it.

P.S sorry about the letter im not really used to writing letters.

:)

Blake Robinson1, Dec 2, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Blake. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process: https://account.live.com/acsr

You may try to recover your account using the form, you get 2 attempts per day.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MasonBeauchamp Win User

Xbox accounts

I have access to my old account but it is linked to my moms email and i dont know how to change that when i dont know her passwords and such
  4. temejin77 Win User

xbox email

i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ??
    Hi

by changing the email this means that you wil create a new account and a new gamertag. you can try to reset the password to create a new password and access to yor account

https://account.live.com/password/reset

hope it helps
  5. NoahMiller Win User

Error code 8015D02E?

I know that it is blocked, my email account for the live account is also blocked. Thats why i need to know how to unblock the live account because i cant reset the password because i dont have access to my email account.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Old Xbox Account Details Lost To Time

Hey there

If you know the email and password you dont need access too the email you can just sign in and go. However the issue arises if you dont know one then you will need access too something on the account such has a email or a phone number. Did you ever have
    a 2nd email on the account that you could use too reset the password?

If not then you have done the steps already too recover the account and that has failed. All i can say is try doing it when your by or with the person with the phone so when you get the code you can enter it right away.
Thema:

1. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password - Similar Threads - access account dont

2. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  3. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  4. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  5. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  6. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  7. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for: I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine...
  8. How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...: I found out my account got hacked from an email saying that information was added to my account, and then another one saying that information was deleted from my account. i thought this was a...
  9. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: i lost access to my riot account that i have gamepass linked to and now i dont know how to unlink it 42c99e6a-ca48-444f-8e9d-143c32f65412
  10. I dont have access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my minecraft account: My Minecraft account got hacked 6 months ago i changed the passwords of my Microsoft account but it doesn't even show Minecraft in my account anymore it says to buy Minecraft . the hacker can...