how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ?

Discus and support how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ? submitted by /u/Venceslas22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Venceslas22, Oct 14, 2023.

1. how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ?

how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ?

submitted by /u/Venceslas22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Venceslas22, Oct 14, 2023
  2. iKxoreMcCain Win User

Clipping gameplay on pc

Hi!

You can check in your pc if your videos have been uploaded, sometimes the app record the clip but it just save at pc, to view all clips at xbox app it have to be uploaded to the cloud.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Does Xbox Game Bar store to a cloud or something? (trying to get my clips from my old pc)

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Yes, Xbox Game Bar has a feature called "Xbox Game DVR" that allows you to record gameplay clips and screenshots and save them to the cloud. This means that you should be able to access your clips from any device that is signed in to your Microsoft account and has Xbox Game Bar installed.

To access your clips, follow these steps:

Open Xbox Game Bar by pressing the Windows key + G.

Click the "Captures" tab on the left side of the screen.

Click the "See all captures" button to view your saved clips and screenshots.

If you are unable to find your clips, there are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you are signed in to the same Microsoft account on your new PC that you used on your old PC.

Check to see if your clips have been deleted. Xbox Game Bar only keeps the most recent clips and screenshots by default, so older ones may have been deleted if you have not changed the default settings.

I hope this helps!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

Or the Xbox mobile app
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

Xbox Captures

Make sure you have enough space on your Xbox cloud so you can save clips and screenshots
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Harddrive clips deleted

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with game captures on the Xbox.

To help clarify:

• Did you save the clips to an external, OneDrive, or internal hard drive of the console?
    • Have you logged into your account on a PC at Xbox.com to review your online captures?

The resources we have for game captures on the Xbox One are the following:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ? - Similar Threads - access screenshot clips

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c
  9. Access to Xboxc screenshots on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Access to Xboxc screenshots on PC: Hello, since Xbox Companion is no longer supported, how can i access my screenshots from xbox on pc? screenshots reported that has been uploaded to xbox network......
  10. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...