How to access USB flash drive on Xbox Series X

Discus and support How to access USB flash drive on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm trying to mod Minecraft on my Xbox Series X, just a couple graphical files, however I can't see any of the files on the USB. Anyone know... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlackShadow2804, Jun 8, 2022.

1. How to access USB flash drive on Xbox Series X

Hey guys, I'm trying to mod Minecraft on my Xbox Series X, just a couple graphical files, however I can't see any of the files on the USB. Anyone know how I can do this?

submitted by /u/BlackShadow2804
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlackShadow2804, Jun 8, 2022
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Home and guide gone

Here is how to do a factory reset using a usb flash drive which is the only way to do a factory reset if you cant access settings menu.

Factory reset using flash drive
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Have you tried installing it to a USB flash drive. That might work. If your not sure how to use a usb flash drive on the console this link should help

support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive
  4. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Downloaded games from ondemand get "Disc cannot be read" error.

5. voteDC Win User

2 consoles, 1 Gamertag

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

usb not having any files on it after i configured and i put my profile on it

Hi,

You cannot access your Xbox files on the computer.

Note Information stored by your Xbox 360 console on a USB flash drive can’t be viewed or accessed on a computer. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive
Thema:

How to access USB flash drive on Xbox Series X

1. How to access USB flash drive on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - access USB flash

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. External USB drive & Media Player - “NO ACCESS TO THIS LOCATION”

in XBoX on Consoles
    External USB drive & Media Player - “NO ACCESS TO THIS LOCATION”: I have a 4TB external USB drive that I've been using for media (video and music). Previously, there have been no issues - launch console, select Media Player, select video or music folder and...
  9. Access USB hard drive over my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access USB hard drive over my network?: Just got my Xbox One console and I've found the media player app to be especially useful. However, I was wondering if it was possible to transfer files over my network from my PC to my external...
  10. Access to the livebox 2 usb port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to the livebox 2 usb port: Hello. I would like to use my xbox one to read musics and videos from the external drive plugged to my livebox 2 by usb. But I don't know how, when I use the application video or music, nothing...