How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

Discus and support How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValveCortext, Aug 9, 2023.

1. ValveCortext
    ValveCortext Guest

I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing was huge back then couldn’t get through a game.

Anyways i’m just tryna recover my old games and saves.

:)

ValveCortext, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You forfeit everything on an account once it's banned. If you had your console set as your Home console for that account, you can still access the games through a new account, but otherwise, you'd have to repurchase any games.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You dont get banned for.firewall checking

Your.firewall will just.block connections

Hence the troubleshooting steps Turn off antivirus and firewalls .when.gaming it's networking 101

MS.should.be a trusted method.

Now.if you have a two.way firewall you are just asking for false.positives

Your.xbox should be in your DMZ

You can also look up xbox ports to.open on your firewall for port forwarding

You would also have to do.this for all your consoles if you have other types
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Conta banida Account Banned

Hi Stevesteve8

That is correct. If only the account is banned from Xbox Live then you should be able to remove that account and then add your own and play like normal. Click and follow the link I provided on my last post for instructions on how to remove and add an account
    on an Xbox 360. If the console does not let you access Xbox Live or remove the account, then it is very likely the console was banned from Xbox Live through its ID number and it can no longer be used to access Xbox Live. Console bans are permanent.

Try removing the banned account and then adding yours and let us know how it goes.
  5. Weshoppa Win User

Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

I have had an Xbox 360 system for years and have purchased many games and been an xbox live gold member for years. I have multiple games (approx. 50) in my xbox 360 library and have not changed my account at any point in time. When I got an xbox one I
    put my account information into it so that I could access and continue with my current xbox live gold account which I have always had. The xbox one did not connect to my xbox 360 online library of games that I had purchased in the past. I figured they were
    not able to be accessed because they were not compatible with the new system but have not been able to access or even view them without going to my xbox 360 account on the actual console. My dilemma is, is there anyway that I can access my xbox 360 online
    library with my xbox One or even access the xbox 360 online library via computer with my online xbox account as it doesn't let me access those games either.

Is it a setting that I need to change or what gives as I can't seem to figure it out?

Thank you!
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

Rather than giving them your password (which you should never do even if it's a friend/family) you could let them sign into their account on your home console, therefore giving access to xbox live and any games or subscriptions that you have in your library
    as well. Giving them access to your account means they can make purchases with your payment information, violate the tos using your account and get you banned, and cause issues for you when you try to sign in.
Thema:

1. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account - Similar Threads - access game library

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  5. Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?: I have my own Microsoft account, not linked to anyone else's and my family safety is not being used. Yet when searching for or trying to get games on the Xbox app and game pass it says I have...
  6. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  7. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  8. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  9. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....