How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it

Discus and support How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2 I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jehad sayar, Oct 29, 2023.

1. jehad sayar
    jehad sayar Guest

I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2

I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing

Even though it says installed

The game isn't digital it's a ( disc)

I wish if anyone can help me

:)

jehad sayar, Oct 29, 2023
  2. jehad sayar Win User

I already tried that. .... Actually I did both full shut down and restart

Sadly nothing worked so far
  3. jehad sayar Win User

Thank you khaji

But I already installed and reinstalled the dlc and it didn't work

I don't know what to do but I will communicate with the Xbox team
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jehad S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your problem. It seems that you are having problems accessing the DLC Extra Pack 2 that you purchased for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, I will leave you some tips below to try to solve your problem

Check if the DLC is installed: On your console, go to “My Games & Apps,” select Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, press the menu button on your controller, and select “Manage Game.” Here you should see a list of your installed DLC

Reinstall the DLC: If the DLC is listed but you cannot access it in the game, try uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC

Reset your console: If you are still having problems after reinstalling the DLC, try resetting your console. Make sure you select the “Reset and keep my games and apps” option to avoid losing your data

Check if Xbox servers are down

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    do not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Don't worry, don't despair, friend, I will explain how to factory reset your console to rule out errors.

To reset your Xbox console to factory defaults, you can follow these steps

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.

Select Reset console.

Here you will see three options:

Reset and remove everything: This option resets the console to factory settings and deletes all accounts, apps, games, saved games, and console settings

Reset and keep my games and apps: This option resets the operating system and deletes any data that may be corrupted without deleting your apps or games

Cancel: To exit this screen, simply select the Cancel button

Please note that resetting your console to factory settings will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and associations from Xbox Home. Anything not synced to the Xbox network will be lost. The console automatically syncs with the Xbox network when you connect to this service; So if you've been offline for a while, connect to the Xbox service before following these steps
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

did you hard reset your console so the Xbox logo appears? To do this you need to hold down the guide button and choose "restart Console", not just turn it off and on, so the Xbox logo appears
Thema:

1. How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it - Similar Threads - access dlc bought

2. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  3. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  4. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  5. Bought DLC for xbox, have proof of it in order history but can’t access it on the console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought DLC for xbox, have proof of it in order history but can’t access it on the console.: Nothing appears in the add ons or ready to install and it prompts me to buy it again in the Microsoft store it isn’t showing as owned yet I redeemed my code without issue. I’ve tried every...
  6. I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2: Hi so I keep losing access to all of the dlc I've bought on dragon ball xenoverse 2 it will take it off me and give it back so all my added content such as moves clothing items or super souls will...
  7. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  8. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...: Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon, Treasures From The Past, but, if I turn on my...
  9. Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents: I originally purchased a Backward compatible version of DragonAge Origins from the MS store. It was free with the option of downloading extra content for a price. Fine. Got some free DLC, paid...
  10. I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums: So I bought the Season pass for black ops 3 on my account and even when I'm only on my account I can't access the dlc gobblegums. Someone help me. Thanks please and thank you...