How to access old minecraft account?

Discus and support How to access old minecraft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar_aki, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Oscar_aki
    Oscar_aki Guest

It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there anyway for me to access the old account? I doubt it just deleted my old account so if it didn't how else can I access it? It's already been migrated to a microsoft account.

:)

Oscar_aki, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello again Oscar_aki.

I'm sorry to hear that my help has not been helpful in solving your problem, therefore there are 2 options.

Contact Support through this link and explain your situation:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or would you allow me to release the question so that another advisor with more information can help you resolve this issue.

I'll be waiting your prompt response.

Sincerely.
    Vanessa.
  3. Oscar_aki Win User

Sorry I don't think I explained properly, when I logged in with the linked microsoft account to my old minecraft account, it then created a new account along with an xbox live account.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hi oscar_aki, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

There are two ways to access an old Minecraft account:

If you still remember the email address and password for your old account, you can sign in with them. To do this, go to the Minecraft login page and click "Sign in with a Microsoft account." Then, enter your email address and password and click "Sign in."

If you don't remember the email address or password for your old account, you can request a password reset. To do this, go to the Minecraft password reset page and provide the information you remember about your account, such as your username, the email address you used to create the account, or the name of a world you created on the account. If you provide enough information, Mojang will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

In your case, since you have logged in to Minecraft, it is likely that your old account has been migrated to a Microsoft account. If this is the case, you can try signing in with the email address and password for your Microsoft account. If you don't remember the email address or password for your Microsoft account, you can request a password reset.

To recover your Microsoft account, the only solution is through the account recovery form found here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that this is the only alternative to recovering an account. Support cannot help with this type of case due to the fact that they are not authorized, leaving the form as the only option. If for some reason you cannot complete the form, unfortunately you will not be able to recover the account.

Please note that this is a public Microsoft forum where we help other users with basic and technical problems. We do not have access to user accounts or personal data from said accounts.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  6. iTsFx Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been disconnected from my microsoft account. (PC)

If you previously migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account and were able to play Minecraft, but now cannot access the game after logging in with your Microsoft account, there may be a few things you can try to resolve the issue.

Check if you are using the correct Microsoft account: Double-check that you are logging in with the same Microsoft account that you used to migrate your Mojang account. If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, try logging in with each of them to see if one of them has access to your Minecraft game.

Contact Minecraft Support: If you are still unable to access your game, contact Minecraft Support for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your game or provide further guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Check your purchase history: If you previously purchased Minecraft on your old Xbox account, you may be able to find a record of the purchase in your Microsoft account purchase history. Log in to your Microsoft account and go to the "Payment & billing" section to view your purchase history. If you see a record of your Minecraft purchase, you may be able to use it to restore your game.

Transfer your old Xbox account: If you are unable to locate your Minecraft game using the above methods, you may be able to transfer your old Xbox account to your new Microsoft account. Contact Xbox Support for assistance with this process.

Keep in mind that if you purchased Minecraft before migrating your Mojang account to Microsoft, you should still have access to the game on the old account that you used to purchase it. If you are unable to access this account, try resetting your password or contacting Mojang Support for assistance.
Thema:

1. How to access old minecraft account? - Similar Threads - access old minecraft

2. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  3. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  6. Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account: I have changed my primary alias, then deleted my old one. This caused me to lose access to my minecraft account. It did not say or warn me anywhere that this would happen. Is there any way that I...
  7. I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.: I had accidentally created a new Xbox account with the same email address I used to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. Every time I login into Minecraft with Microsoft the new Xbox account...
  8. How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?: I see the name of the world in some of the files but i am not sure how to convert it into a .mcworld in minecraft as that is required. I recently downgraded from windows 11 22h2 to windows 10...
  9. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate: Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email...
  10. Minecraft - can I access old worlds if I swap from the disc to the download version of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - can I access old worlds if I swap from the disc to the download version of the ...: My boys seem to be playing a lot of minecraft (I'm a bad parent I know) but was disappointed to discover you can't copy the game on to the hard drive so am concerned the xbox console is being...