How to access my downloaded games with gold

Discus and support How to access my downloaded games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PARZIVALWADE13, Jun 26, 2023.

1. How to access my downloaded games with gold

I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them.

:)

PARZIVALWADE13, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi PARZIVALWADE13

Sorry to hear about that, however, you need to ensure that your console is your home by going to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

If it was, you can try resyncing your account into the console:

-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

-Profile & System > Settings > Account > Remove account

-Select the account that you want to remove, and then select "Remove" to confirm.

-Once done, select Close.

Then, you can restart your console > long-press Xbox button on the controller > Restart

Lastly, sign in to your account again by:

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Go to Sign in > Add new

Then try it again.
  3. JohnniNeutron Win User

10 FREE XBOX ONE GAMES!!!???

Either way, got my games downloaded from Gold Games. EA Access is also has games to download to their Vault for playing. :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  5. X C311 Win User

Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

I was on a gold trial as offered when I first setup my xbox one a few days ago

I downloaded games with gold without issue

e3 week you can download and play games from the vault until the 22nd without a ea access subscription

www.xbox.com/.../ea-access

I tired to download one of the games and it didn't work

I paid for a gold subscription it worked
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Family Live Accounts

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

so in theory this is how it goes in my house...I get xbox one on first release...download both my sons and I profile to that new console (both xbox live gold btw). Then I can go all digital downloads...then sometime in the near/far away future I buy another
    xbox one...download my profile to that console...move the first to my sons room then he will be able to play all my games at the same time I'm playing all the same games I just redownloaded to the new xbone. They will allow it or will the rights be transferred
    once i download said game I want to share to a new console?

[/quote]

With the XB1, you only need ONE gold account per console. That gold gamertag will claim that XB1 as their own (HOME). Your 2 sons (as of right now) would not need to be gold members if they plan on playing on that console (home). Since you are the :eek:wner:
    of that console... anyone who plays on it will get gold access. (XBL, APPS, NETFLIX ETC) even if they are a silver. Depending on how long you think it may take to get a 2nd XB1, you just might be able to drop their gold account.

Now this would only work in their house. If they go to a friends house, as long as he is a gold member on gold home machine, they will be gold members with access to XBL. If they are at a friends house and on a silver accounts XB1, they will remain a silver
    until a gold signs in.

now if you decide to get you kids their own XB1 (dont know their ages),... You might not even need to add them to gold. Get the new XB unit.. make that your primary unit (living room) and give them the gold home unit in their room. That way, they can sign
    into your HOME GOLD to receive gold XBL, and you will be able to sign into their silver XB and recieve your gold accesS (being a gold member).. just make sure you purchase any and all games (digital and hard) and install them onto the console in your kids
    room (gold) that will grant them silver access on a gold XB1 and you will have access to that game on a silver
Thema:

1. How to access my downloaded games with gold - Similar Threads - access downloaded games

2. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  3. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c
  6. Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...: . Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I have the disc...
  7. Early access game not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access game not downloading: Ordered f1 23 early access all it says we're having trouble getting your stuff right now b9eee249-c291-4c88-a389-8ade06fb3957
  8. so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?: Never able to download a game and then billed for this item and could never get to play it. And I think i should be reimbursed for not being able to play this game for 6 months where is there a...
  9. I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game: [img] Can’t download content pack and because of that can’t play because it’s telling me to pay another 60$. 4436b645-c391-49d0-af22-a6a300b7eb35
  10. Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game: How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2