how to a peal for a life banned

Discus and support how to a peal for a life banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a banned for acting like Microsoft i was banned on i still xpwnx i was banned back on oct/05/2015 please give me a 2end chance i have seen how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MediaevalMage, Jul 13, 2017.

1. how to a peal for a life banned

i have a banned for acting like Microsoft i was banned on i still xpwnx i was banned back on oct/05/2015

please give me a 2end chance i have seen how it it is like and will like my account reopen i have been banned for 2 years almost 3 years can you please unbanned this account this will never happen again please this is a promise i will help keep xbox live
    a safe community for everyone and will go by the code of conduct

thanks and thanks.

:)

MediaevalMage, Jul 13, 2017
  2. banned for life

My old Xbox live account [mod removed] has been banned for life. i been a member for over 4 years and spent a lot of money in the past 4 years and not i get banned for life. i would really i to know why i got banned for life.

TorturousKarma2, Jul 13, 2017
  3. jkovylin
    jkovylin Guest
    Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

jkovylin, Jul 13, 2017
  4. how to a peal for a life banned

if your not a XBL PET DO NOT REPLAY THANKS

MediaevalMage, Jul 13, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

As the ban was issued over 12 months ago there is no way to file for a case review.

The account is gone & will not be unbanned

Daft Badger, Jul 13, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

Bowski477 is correct. We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire if there is an enforcement action and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should
    be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well
    as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

As the ban was issued over 12 months ago there is no way to file for a case review.

The account is gone & will not be unbanned
  8. MediaevalMage Win User

if your not a XBL PET DO NOT REPLAY THANKS
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Bowski477 is correct. We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire if there is an enforcement action and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should
    be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well
    as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  10. Smwutches Win User

XBOX LIVE Code Not visible!

Did you peal the strip off or scratch it off? If you pealed it I wonder if the code came off with it.

Otherwise, you can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. jkovylin Win User

Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

Unfortunately once a console is banned, it is not possible to have it unbanned.

Is it ban for life? How it worked? And how to find reason of blocking?
Thema:

1. how to a peal for a life banned - Similar Threads - peal life banned

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. High on Life game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High on Life game: Hello all. Im trying to play the game High on Life, but everytime i load into the game it automatically freezes and i cant move my mouse. As well as my resolution changes to 1270 something idk....
  8. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...