How tall is a Xbox wireless controller?

Discus and support How tall is a Xbox wireless controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How tall is a wireless Xbox series X or S controller? 1114a6a2-8d28-4b50-bf7d-491b533abcf5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oskar Luczkowski, Jan 21, 2024.

1. How tall is a Xbox wireless controller?

How tall is a wireless Xbox series X or S controller?

:)

Oskar Luczkowski, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Oskar. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

The Xbox One and Series X|S controllers have the following measurements, “height of 4.01” (101.9 mm), width of 6.02” (152.9 mm), depth of 2.4” (61 mm)”.

Reference link:
    https://www.dimensions.com/element/xbox-one-controller

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Hello Matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looking at the website, I am not seeing any extra bonus for pre ordering. Check out this link regarding the

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

A list of items you will be getting :

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    • Carrying case
    • Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
    • Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
    • Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
    • Thumbstick-adjustment tool
    • Charging dock
    • USB-C cable

Hope this helps!
  4. Thumpah da Wolf Win User

Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall

I'm really sorry you feel that way man. Something you could try is buying one of the Original Xbox controller to 360 adapter cables and use one of the old DUKE controllers from waaayyy back when Xbox first launched. I remember hearing about those forever
    ago, so I don't know if they still make those or not, but I mean, that controller is massive and maybe it might help you out.
  5. xTye Win User

The things people try to come up with amuse me. This is not discrimination at all. It's not their fault you have large hands.
  6. skys7 Win User

Put a chatpad on the 360 controller and it will be easier to game :)
Thema:

1. How tall is a Xbox wireless controller? - Similar Threads - tall wireless controller

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. l cannot ins tall xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    l cannot ins tall xbox app: l tryed the powershel l restarted l waited 1 day but it wont install 3c133347-9a58-42a5-a9bf-dde678d6c369
  7. Tall picture in gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tall picture in gta v: when i play gta v on xbox one picture is taller than wider and it looks weird on cars.nothing helps me with it tv resolution or tv settings . please help it's really annoying...
  8. Tall building glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tall building glitch?: hi just wondered if any one else has experienced this or know if there is any fix on the way. I recently moved my Xbox 360 save over to the Xbox One. Before doing this I had began a spiral...
  9. TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?: i just placed a order for the Elite Controller for the Xbox One and from my understanding it comes with 2 normal height concave sticks, 2 tall concave sticks, and 2 normal height dome top sticks....
  10. Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall: Dear Microsoft, I can't sit idly by and continue to be disappointed with this controller. I am 6'5" and have huge hands. You controllers cramp my hands, slip constantly, and I am constantly...