How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.

Discus and support How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarKMK2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. MarKMK2
    MarKMK2 Guest

How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.

I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the icon to take a photo the file no save and get a error. I tried enable all permission to this app but without
    sucess to take a simple photo using the kinect. Please devs teach me how take a photo in Xbox ONEusing kinect.

:)

MarKMK2, Nov 12, 2018
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Kinect/Xbox Live Vision

The Kinect can take Photos & Video, why are you using an Xbox Live Vision Camera for the Original Xbox 360 Console..???

OCRyzen, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Andy Sc0tt
    Andy Sc0tt Guest
    Saving Photos (Kinect Adventures)

Question: How do I save my photos on Kinect Adventures? The game takes photos druing each adventure, but when I look at the photos album no photos have been saved. I've seen them at the end of each adventure so I know they've been taken.

Andy Sc0tt, Nov 12, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

as far as I know there are no Official Xbox Apps that can create a photo with Kinect, but the one you mentioned could be a 3rd party app, in that case you might have to contact the developer or the app specific community for that app to see if there are
    ways to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as far as I know there are no Official Xbox Apps that can create a photo with Kinect, but the one you mentioned could be a 3rd party app, in that case you might have to contact the developer or the app specific community for that app to see if there are
    ways to resolve the issue you are experiencing.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Kinect/Xbox Live Vision

The Kinect can take Photos & Video, why are you using an Xbox Live Vision Camera for the Original Xbox 360 Console..???
  7. dpoet Win User

The number one selling accessory for the Xbox One will be...

Xbox wouldn't work if u did that. Mission impossible style. Take pic of room from kinect point of view, position photo in front of camera LOL
  8. XENMIC Win User

Another 360 newbie

The only way is to have the Xbox camera and take your photo.
  9. JoelleLeh Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect

Thank you. I do have a live account but cannot find any pictures or photos from the Xbox. Do you know why? We have not used our Xbox in years. Is it possible it was not synced? And is there a way for me to see if I have Xbox photos saved to live? I have some photos of my mom (now deceased) I want to save off the console but cannot see any photos in live. And do games save photos to the actual game or only to console? I only see photos when I put the adventures game in that came with the unit. Do all Kinect games save photos?
Thema:

1. How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos. - Similar Threads - photos using kinect

2. How can I use a photo as background?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a photo as background?: So I want to use a picture from my phone as a wallpaper on my Xbox one x. I tried with Dropbox already but I can't sign in because of a "wrong browser". I also don't have a flash drive right now....
  3. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f
  6. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...: so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on...
  7. So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series...: So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series s and it doesn't have one drive so I can't upload them that way I need help email me at *** Die...
  8. Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .: I want to use a custom photo to use as a background on my Xbox X. I wanted to use a photo off the internet but the edge app says downloads not supported by this device. Do I need to download a...
  9. Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?: For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few...
  10. use of my photo without permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    use of my photo without permission: a guy uses my picture is passed for me harass me and nobody does anything samuse me ddos polue the live and it's normal(wanted zorkaa)(kounini13013)kounenette13013)(faze dr dre)...