How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ...

Discus and support How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned from communicating because some sensitive snowflake got mad that I tried to get revenge on him for killing me. He then messages me talking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PACMANJC 16, Jan 14, 2017.

1. PACMANJC 16
    PACMANJC 16 Guest

How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ...

I got banned from communicating because some sensitive snowflake got mad that I tried to get revenge on him for killing me. He then messages me talking
    [Mod Removed- Profanity] and then tells me he is going to ban me from live. How did Xbox not know that people were just going to abuse being apart of the enforcement unit. I suggest that Xbox gets rid of the enforcement action
    [Mod Removed- Profanity] as it just seems to be a social experiment gone wrong. I thought I was playing on a consul that treats all players equally. I didn't know certain players had certain privileges. I will be switching to a consul that
    respects all players equally and I suggest you all do the same.

:)

PACMANJC 16, Jan 14, 2017
  2. Jinxville
    Jinxville Guest
    Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having issues?

100% and you think your going to roll out cloud gaming get your [Mod Removed – Profanity].together this is
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. ill never use your [Mod Removed – Profanity].cloud payments again ill just go back to buying the stupid disk this is dumb.

Jinxville, Jan 14, 2017
  3. josephoutlaw
    josephoutlaw Guest
    Xbox Live Services Not Working!!!

My hard copys of games aren't working either. ...[Mod Removed – Profanity]
    is going on, how do I actually talk to someone

josephoutlaw, Jan 14, 2017
  4. How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ...

He has no power to ban you and is only using empty threats, and probably tried to goad you into swearing etc. which WILL get you banned pretty fast. Reporting a player in isolation does nothing, action will only be taken against you if a sufficient number
    of cases against your account have been made, or if you clearly and obviously breach the TOS (e.g. by abusing someone). You should just block them and ignore them, they won't be able to do anything especially if you haven't done anything wrong.

Also, you can check out complaints made against you at enforcement.xbox.com and then clicking on the reputation box. I've been accused by several people of 'Cheating' which is pretty amusing, I must have really beaten them badly to make them mad. As you
    can see it's had no effect on my account as I'm an Ambassador, and only people with great track records can become one.

The system is pretty fair, and so long as you don't swear you probably won't find yourself ever banned unless you've done something to earn it. Anyway, you can go to the enforcement site 24 hours after your ban first took place to file a dispute to have
    people look into the case.

Peace!

ThirdDegreePun, Jan 15, 2017
  5. PACMANJC 16
    PACMANJC 16 Guest
    Thanks for the feed back. I filed a case review. Now all I can do is what and see what will happen.

PACMANJC 16, Jan 15, 2017
  6. PACMANJC 16
    PACMANJC 16 Guest
    Some guy by the name of [Mod Removed- PI] sent me a message this morning which reads as followed; "Whats up
    [Mod Removed- Profanity]?" I looked him up on google and it turns out this person has been reporting people before who have done nothing wrong. Google his name for evidence of this so you know Im not lying. I thought the person who got me banned
    was the kid who was talking [Mod Removed- profanity]. Maybe both of them reported me? Either way if you could some how help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PACMANJC 16, Jan 15, 2017
  7. yungmelo
    yungmelo Guest
    I got suspended for cursing out two ppl that where in the party calling me [Mod removed- Profanity] and telling me they were goin to kill me i wrote snd but i get blocked thats not fair for trying to defend myself

yungmelo, Nov 4, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.

As well as I would like to remind Everyone to follow our
    Xbox Forum Guidelines.
    Don't Name and Shame others, as well as using profanity in the forums.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU

XBF Leslie D, Nov 2, 2018
  9. XBF Leslie D Win User

How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is actually going to work?

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.

As well as I would like to remind Everyone to follow our
    Xbox Forum Guidelines.
    Don't Name and Shame others, as well as using profanity in the forums.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU
  10. PACMANJC 16 Win User

How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is actually going to work?

Some guy by the name of [Mod Removed- PI] sent me a message this morning which reads as followed; "Whats up
    [Mod Removed- Profanity]?" I looked him up on google and it turns out this person has been reporting people before who have done nothing wrong. Google his name for evidence of this so you know Im not lying. I thought the person who got me banned
    was the kid who was talking [Mod Removed- profanity]. Maybe both of them reported me? Either way if you could some how help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  11. yungmelo Win User

I got suspended for cursing out two ppl that where in the party calling me [Mod removed- Profanity] and telling me they were goin to kill me i wrote snd but i get blocked thats not fair for trying to defend myself
  12. PACMANJC 16 Win User

Thanks for the feed back. I filed a case review. Now all I can do is what and see what will happen.
  13. ThirdDegreePun Win User

He has no power to ban you and is only using empty threats, and probably tried to goad you into swearing etc. which WILL get you banned pretty fast. Reporting a player in isolation does nothing, action will only be taken against you if a sufficient number
    of cases against your account have been made, or if you clearly and obviously breach the TOS (e.g. by abusing someone). You should just block them and ignore them, they won't be able to do anything especially if you haven't done anything wrong.

Also, you can check out complaints made against you at enforcement.xbox.com and then clicking on the reputation box. I've been accused by several people of 'Cheating' which is pretty amusing, I must have really beaten them badly to make them mad. As you
    can see it's had no effect on my account as I'm an Ambassador, and only people with great track records can become one.

The system is pretty fair, and so long as you don't swear you probably won't find yourself ever banned unless you've done something to earn it. Anyway, you can go to the enforcement site 24 hours after your ban first took place to file a dispute to have
    people look into the case.

Peace!
Thema:

1. How stupid do you have to be to think that the enforcement action [Mod Removed- Profanity] is ... - Similar Threads - stupid enforcement action

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  6. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  7. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  8. Stupid suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid suspension: I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason...
  9. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  10. Xbox Enforcement is stupid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is stupid: So I don’t get how someone can just get away with things that other people can’t on communications. Other people don’t get banned for things that if you said you’d get banned. The most stupidest...