How stupid are the aliens in Destiny?

Discus and support How stupid are the aliens in Destiny? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Read my blog post and then post in the comments section after laughing. 00ffa983-85cc-4258-980f-bfad53e89e8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014.

1. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Read my
    blog post
    and then post in the comments section after laughing.

:)

onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014
  2. I hate to be "that guy" but...

I just dont see how it looks stupid running around with your gun out when your in combat. If I was on a mission fighting aliens I would have my gun drawn all the time, just saying...

KILA POISON II, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    [LOCKED] Duke review ouch

[quote user="zfair899"]

Are you guys sure? What I heard was that women were being inseminated by giant alien penises.

I mean, I don't see how that's like Alien at all. It's far more troubling as an image.

[/quote]

You have already had a reply. But I will irritate. They are woman that have been linked to alien matter and are half alien and half women, connected to a alien pillar, that is male member shape, it in the section called
    The Hive. They are impregnated, just like all the Aliens movies, and the aliens then pop out through there bellies, again, like aliens. The only difference is you can see their boobies. So no, no raping as such.

Whagi, Jul 27, 2014
  4. How stupid are the aliens in Destiny?

Yeah, they are pretty stupid. I run right up and melee them a lot. Even the supposedly more powerful ones. I had to do 30 without dying which was simple. I even had a cave mission that included a captain. I ran in and killed the minor enemy (starts
    with a d) and then the captain. All melee. Makes it so easy to clear missions and rooms. I hope they get some training for the full release.

Guerrero Ultimo, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: