How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate...

Discus and support How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How long after transferring my cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it immediate? 86cbec11-0b49-4b99-9634-5af4ef12bfec Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by eric ruiz1, Aug 5, 2023.

1. eric ruiz1
    eric ruiz1 Guest

How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate...

How long after transferring my cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it immediate?

:)

eric ruiz1, Aug 5, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate transfer ?

Hi Eric,

normally it takes 3-5 working days with PayPal.

Only credit cards need longer - 7 days plus X ...
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate transfer ?

Hello eric, my name is zahir, a independent advisor

It take 10 working days or more.

Regards
    Zahir
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active account. How do I transfer the funds out of the account
    or have MS send them back to my Paypal account?
    Paypal would be the simplest option. Not being able to transfer between accounts is like a security feature in case of a account is over taken by a 3rd party
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre-orders and creating an optional feature

Technically that option already exists. If you pay with funds on your Microsoft account balance instead of a credit card/Paypal, you are charged immediately. But to suggest that as an option for credit card users, you'd want to post at https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  6. MSQ Ganner Win User

Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard and Microsoft rips me off!

Best way to use Paypal is to have a bank account linked to it that you keep nearly empty (with just enough cash in it to keep it open) and put the needed cash into when you need it then do a transfer through Paypal. At least its the safest way to use Paypal
    without wondering if someone will get into your bank account and empty it.
Thema:

1. How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate... - Similar Threads - soon transferring cash

2. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  3. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  5. My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about: My xbox one series s or whatever its white and can’t take disc when i turn it on it stays on for like 5 mins maybe but sometimes it stays on but as soon as i open a game its powers off i already...
  6. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  7. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  8. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  9. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...
  10. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...