How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?

Discus and support How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if you guys had any tips for getting 360 games for cheap. The only place I could find semi-cheap ones was my local retro gaming store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Kellerhals, Feb 9, 2023.

1. How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?

I was wondering if you guys had any tips for getting 360 games for cheap. The only place I could find semi-cheap ones was my local retro gaming store and G2A. Even then, on G2A it's just common games that usually aren't any good, and I can't drive to get to my local store (parents take me). My stepdad just told me to find a method to pirate games, but honestly then it's just no fun to even have the Xbox. If y'all have any tips, please let me know!

:)

Alex Kellerhals, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Alex!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I can only recommend trusted sites such as the Xbox store. Any other sites can pose a risk. In addition, pirating games will lead to an account and/or a permanent console ban.

The Xbox Store often carries deals at times so you may want to visit the marketplace and see what you can find. :)
  3. marcustaylorbmx Win User

"Tampering"

dude just forget about getting your xbox repair just go buy a cheap xbox 360 for like 80 bucks at a pawn shop....they got alot of cheap stuff that not open but it worth it and u should buy it instead of paying or using a rediculous warrenty that force u
    to pay extra amount for a year.....if u dont want to then go on youtube and look up how to repair your xbox brand new again they got tut of how to do it and i would recommend it.....
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Backwards compatibility

external drive to play 360 games?? How about just buying another 360? 5 years from now they should be under $100.. I mean some places are already selling them that cheap.... buy one.. put it in the closet.. if yours breaks... well there you go
  5. RippenHarra Win User

These are steals, not deals!

This happens all the time that the same game on X1 doesn't get the discounts. I'm not buying anymore games for my 360 no matter how cheap. I agree with those of you who say the X1 should also get the same deal.
  6. Taiwo1000 Win User

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF LASER BURN?

go to your local game store and they should be able to fix it cheap for about £2 or $1
Thema:

1. How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap? - Similar Threads - should getting 360

2. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  3. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  4. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  5. Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?: Bought an Elite 2 controller today because I gave my Elite to my friend a few years back. I didn’t need it anymore. The Elite 2 controller disconnects immediately in an intense situation where the...
  6. Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?: I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical prowess, is there anything else on X1 that the 360...
  7. Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?: Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed. Actually, I was doing my...
  8. Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one: All games you have bought on the Xbox 360 should be free on the Xbox One because buying the same game on a different console but made by the same company is just a waste of money that could be...
  9. Should I get an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I get an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?: Xbox One is having BC with Xbox 360 games this Fall, but not all of them would be supported (especially Xbox 360 games that came out after the release of the Xbox One), so go for the Xbox One....
  10. Should I buy the Xbox wireless adapter or get a new 360 model?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy the Xbox wireless adapter or get a new 360 model?: So I have the noisy, white xbox. Soon im moving it into a room where i prefer to connect over wireless instead. It does have a few problems i've learned to deal with, such as sounding like an...