How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

Discus and support How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickcol, Nov 8, 2021.

1. nickcol
    nickcol Guest

How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now screwed. The physics decided to just switch or something, as I just started to bounce around in my Prawn Suit until I died. Now at respawn everything is sideways. My character is on his left side and angled downward like 15 degrees.

Who do I contact to fix this? Emails? Numbers? The developers of Subnautica? The folks who work the XBOX Games pass servers?

I've been trying to like this game pass service but...

:)

nickcol, Nov 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save anymore.

Maybe erasing progress and resynchronizing with the cloud can help you.

You have to follow this path, select the folder with random numbers (I recommend saving what is inside the folder), then delete, open the game, and see if that helps you.

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\gamefolder\SystemAppData\wgs
  3. SammyVS Win User

How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save anymore.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As it is an in-game bug, I recommend contacting the game developer or, unfortunately, starting a new game.
  4. XBF - Evie Win User

Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

hi i have the same problem and it dident resolved itself ... nothing i try works ...
    Hi Tdog03,

If you have attempted the above suggestions with no solutions, then I recommend you contact Subnautica support directly. We skimmed a few of their forums and it looks like this is a bug on Subnautica's end that they seem to be working on. Below is a final suggestion from a user in the Subnautica forums that solved this issue for them.

"Press MENU on Subnautica, select manage game and add ons, go to saved data, and delete from everywhere. This fixes the sync error but you have to start a new game."

If this solution, or any of the above solutions, do not work - then we suggest that you reach out to Subnautica support directly to report this bug. In the meantime, we will be locking this thread.
  5. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

What did 2/9/12 update fix?

hopefully the bug where shouts learned won't appear in the shouts list to unlock have been fix. i can't learn the second and third word for slow time because of this bug.
  6. XGC Forsakend Win User

Battlefield 3

No, theres a bug currently where stats aren't saving. It is acknowledged and they are working on a fix. Just don't use the FAMAS as that seems to be the cause. If anyone uses the FAMAS at all, the stats won't save for anyone in that match?
Thema:

1. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save... - Similar Threads - should fix Subnautica

2. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  3. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  6. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  7. Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?: My gpu fans are not running when playing video games causing my GPU to get high temperatures. I have a gigabyte rtx 3060... fd44e469-f6a4-41ba-8802-3f0abc71b6ae
  8. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...
  9. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  10. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]