How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

Discus and support How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devin Wry, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Devin Wry
    Devin Wry Guest

How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is

:)

Devin Wry, Jul 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Devin! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try performing a full power cycle first

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 2 minutes

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  3. Devin Wry Win User

I haven't thought about that I'll try it thanks for the help
  4. NC EricX Win User

Hi Devin, you could try to download it from the xbox mobile application to the console.
  5. EXTREMEPANTS Win User

Console freezes during startup

So I'm not the only one then, my xbox works fine without the harddrive in it but as soon as I put it back in and start it up it won't even load the dashboard, how the heck are they supposed to fix something that's already been downloaded into our harddrives?
  6. VICIOUSxV3NTU Win User

COD:AW Next Gen Free Upgrade problem

I downloaded my digital copy on my xbox one first, now when I try to download it on my 360, it is tryin to charge me $59 when it should be free, how do I fix this
Thema:

1. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital - Similar Threads - should fix game

2. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  3. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  6. Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?: My gpu fans are not running when playing video games causing my GPU to get high temperatures. I have a gigabyte rtx 3060... fd44e469-f6a4-41ba-8802-3f0abc71b6ae
  7. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  8. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...
  9. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  10. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]