How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

Discus and support How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SodiumFB, Dec 3, 2023.

1. SodiumFB
    SodiumFB Guest

I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am trying to sign in via Lunar to access and play on that account. I would appreciate if anyone knows how to retrieve the email.

:)

SodiumFB, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi SodiumFB, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question today.

First try logging into your Minecraft account through the Minecraft website. If you remember your username, you can try logging into your Minecraft account through the Minecraft website. If successful, you will be prompted to enter your email address. Once you enter your email address, you will receive a confirmation email.

Second Contact Minecraft support if my suggestion did not work for you, as this would be the only way to be able to recover your account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the page that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

On the form, you will need to provide your Minecraft username and any other information you can remember about your account.

I hope my information has helped you, I wish you the best of luck and hope your problem is solved soon and have a nice day.

Regards Oskayra
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

How to find out what email is used with my Minecraft account

Hello, EmilyWQ. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you would need to remember/recover your Microsoft account email address(es) and try to use it/them to sign in on Minecraft. You can try to follow the steps on the URL below to recover/remember your email address(es):
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After that, if you don't remember the password too, you can reset it by following the steps at:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  4. Dericka Win User

How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can try to recover your Mojang account by submitting a ticket on this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

They will just need some info about your worlds etc. Thanks!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft

What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username
    Microsoft wouldn't have any way of telling you what account you migrated it to so youd just keep having to try all of your Microsoft accounts and seeing which one has your minecraft profile on it.

Thats really the only way.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft migration lost email

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
Thema:

1. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is? - Similar Threads - should find email

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?: I bought some fifa points and redeemed them but I have gone onto the companion app on phone and they have not been added. f6605e32-2b1a-466f-8183-70446b1d77d6
  7. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off: I feel like this should be an option considering it was on xbox 360 submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments]
  8. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...: This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this...
  9. Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...: Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in the email I recieved 958ee613-d60b-4215-978c-2c0cb699f968
  10. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...: It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10