How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

Discus and support How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maximus Gabriel, Mar 25, 2023.

1. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Max Gabriel

:)

Maximus Gabriel, Mar 25, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To create an Xbox Live account, you must be at least 13 years old. This is the minimum age required by Microsoft to create a user account. If you are under 13, you may need an adult to create an account for you. It's important to remember that when creating an Xbox Live account, you'll also need to agree to Microsoft's terms of service.

Remembering that there are restrictions for some games, and for playing online as well.
  3. ngocphi Win User

There is no age require but for.children under 13 you have to pay COPA.fees in the us

(Us user fees that companies pay to enforce.children privacy

Children should.be on a child account to avoid surprise charge and you can govern what they can do and who they can contact

Which is always a good idea
  4. haloteen Win User

Help on changing vision camera setting

Are you talking about the Old Xbox Live Vision Camera? I think you can do those things in it but I have no idea how, I never got one.
  5. SM1xLEGION Win User

Can I link 2 live accounts together?

i have a old profile on my xbox that has lots of achievements and though i lost it when i moved home .. i got a new xbox and open a new profile and i been on line with that over 2 1/2 years now .. but i want to link both account up .. how do i do it the
    old account i have never been set up on xbox live ?
  6. HassanB Win User

How old do you have to be to promote your account?

I can see how that would be a problem with certain games and content, unfortunately there's really no way around the limit unless you created a new LIVE account but then you'd lose all the content that you have on your current tag like achievements, saves,
    dlc etc.
Thema:

1. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account - Similar Threads - old got LIVE

2. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  5. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  8. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  9. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  10. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate: I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code c1780857-e001-4c72-ba11-79c6be60a7c7