How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

Discus and support How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anton Kostadinov, Jan 28, 2024.

1. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x

:)

Anton Kostadinov, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self-repair.
  3. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

what is thermal paste......how to fix the thermal paste??????

it would be great if explain it in detail pls....
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox one x problem termal paste

Are you asking a question or telling us what worked?

Yes changing the thermal past usually fixes the issue. I had some guy change the thermal paste on my ps4 and it's been quite ever since.
  5. Sully8698 Win User

Xbox One X Error Code: E102 00000C10 8007045D

I had this error code and e105 constantly. I was past the warranty period for my xbox one X and did not want to pay $250 to send my system to get repaired. Took me 6 months to figure out the issue which i will get to at the bottom.

did all the resetting microsoft suggested, still error

changed out my harddrive and partitioned it, still error

finally disassembled it up to the CPU and found the thermal paste melted away to cause over heating issues which probably burnt out my old hard drive which caused the errors.

seen other reports of excess thermal paste applied to cpu from factory causing these issues.

used arcticlear thermal paste remover and applied mx-4 paste, fixed
  6. WPAK Win User

Recycling Gamertags

Hi there,

there is no official statement of when and if unavailable/inactive gamertags are recycled and how often etc.

All that is known is that the terms of use were changed in the past to have a requirment to be active within a 5 years period, but there is no statement if that will result in the Gamertags becoming available for others.
Thema:

1. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? - Similar Threads - often period need

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?: I have a family account set up. I am the owner and I have one child on it. Every time we try to log them in on Xbox, it requires a password. I want to change it so that we don't have to enter a...
  4. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...
  5. Series X often hanging on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X often hanging on boot: My Series X has been hanging on the Xbox boot screen, a lot more often recently. It can happen when I start the console from my controller and also when powering up via the Xbox button the...
  6. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  7. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  8. How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out?

in XboX Insiders
    How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out?: So, I've been in xbox insiders program for over 2 years now. I think I'm up to 40 or 50 something sequential activities in a row. I forget which level. I've tried to be as active as I can and have...
  9. Game Installations often stops in Preview beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Installations often stops in Preview beta: I am in the Beta ring preview on Xbox One and recently my games that I’ve been installing, Fallout 4 (34,6GB) and Quantum Break Episode pack (75GB) kept stopping. Right now the original Assassin’s...
  10. Installations often stops in Preview beta

in XboX Insiders
    Installations often stops in Preview beta: I am in the Beta preview on Xbox One and recently my games that I’ve been installing, Fallout 4 (34,6GB) and Quantum Break Episode pack (75GB) kept stopping. Right now the original Assassin’s...