How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out?

Discus and support How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I've been in xbox insiders program for over 2 years now. I think I'm up to 40 or 50 something sequential activities in a row. I forget which level.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eldorren, Sep 30, 2023.

1. /u/Eldorren
    /u/Eldorren Guest

So, I've been in xbox insiders program for over 2 years now. I think I'm up to 40 or 50 something sequential activities in a row. I forget which level. I've tried to be as active as I can and have submitted reports, etc.. How long does it take to actually get invited to the Alpha Skip ahead program? I've started to really lose hope and find myself less and less motivated to log into the app. Is it just me? Did anyone else go years without getting an invite and where exactly does the invite show up when you do receive one? XB notifications or is it a notification within the app itself?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Eldorren
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eldorren, Sep 30, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One beta/alpha preview

5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

You dont apply for skip ahead you get invites

Alpha is application
Thema:

1. How often are Alpha Skip ahead invites sent out? - Similar Threads - often are Alpha

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change how often my child is required to enter their password?: I have a family account set up. I am the owner and I have one child on it. Every time we try to log them in on Xbox, it requires a password. I want to change it so that we don't have to enter a...
  5. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...
  6. Series X often hanging on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X often hanging on boot: My Series X has been hanging on the Xbox boot screen, a lot more often recently. It can happen when I start the console from my controller and also when powering up via the Xbox button the...
  7. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  8. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  9. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  10. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers: Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan. 3afaeb25-c5f8-4752-8466-91b19c25ebf3