How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

Discus and support How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just another reason for me to look past this game...$240 to play it for the first year, probably be in testing phase most of that with major... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Apr 13, 2014.

  1. How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?


    just another reason for me to look past this game...$240 to play it for the first year, probably be in testing phase most of that with major glitches/bugs to work out...so $240 to be a tester for the first year...ROFL and they can't even make a decent consumer
    friendly website...FAIL.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 13, 2014
    #16
  2. I like the idea of not using the forums for a dedicated game unless you have the game. I think it should be a more common practice through out forums dedicated to a specific game. It almost reminds me of Neogaf. Anyone can read it, but not everyone can post.
    It makes the forums there feel more special and exclusive. I don't even mind that I can't post there, I just enjoy reading everything.

    Plus there are so many ways to see if a game is worth buying these days, that if you need to go to one specific forum to hear opinions, then it falls on you.
     
    DanteSparda504, Apr 13, 2014
    #17
  3. Wendschlag
    Wendschlag Guest
    Sounds like corporate censorship.
     
    Wendschlag, Apr 13, 2014
    #18
  4. How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Corporate censorship? Well how else are you going to sell a bad product? There, I said it.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 13, 2014
    #19
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I practically never participate in the TDU2 forums (for 360). Only participated a few times on the Halo Waypoint or something forums. Both are free. I just do it on here. I find on the xbox.com Minecraft forums too many peps make too many "I want friends"
    threads and if there are any relevant Minecraft discussions on the Xbox One general discussion page which there has been I just post there. You don't even need Xbox Live Gold to participate on here. And it's free.
     
    smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Corporate censorship? Well how else are you going to sell a bad product? There, I said it.
  7. A Virtual Duck Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Zenimax or Zenimax Media, sorry. But is it really an issue? I mean yes, it should be fixed and it is annoying but is it $60 throwaway worthy?
  8. A Virtual Duck Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    I'm assuming that Bethesda don't want to distribute viruses. Turn it off, do the business, turn it on.
  9. Randver Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Their website has even bigger problems.

    I bought the game on Amazon. I can't access any of the secure areas of their website without disabling my router firewall which includes the "create account" area. Can't create an account, can't enter key, can't play game. Out 60 bucks.
  10. A Virtual Duck Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Also does stop the "stupid idiots why would u buy a game then have 2 payy more 4 it" people.

    There are two sides to this but all reviews are favourable if not 10/10. However, I don't believe in paying more after a £40-£50 price tag except my LIVE, but each to their own. Hopefully someone who owns it will come here to explain to us console peasants.
Thema:

How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

Loading...
  1. How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums? - Similar Threads - Much Pay Forums

  2. So much pain in alpha ring console update.

    in XboX Insiders
    So much pain in alpha ring console update.: I've been struggling with the Windows 11 updates, especially the 10.0.26100.5721 version and all the others from the past month. I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work, but it kept...
  3. Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much: Every time I want to get on the app it tries to make me login but then refuses to login me into any account Ive tried the beta app to but does the same thing. submitted by...
  4. Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do: Background: Have windows 10 PC. Pay subscriptions for everything microsoft, office, windows, etc. etc. Situation 1. Bought Game Pass with Microsoft account. (I have an XBox account also- created...
  5. Why do we pay so much for services

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we pay so much for services: why do we pay so much for games and services to have many issues a year? I mean they could at least give us some compensation for the wasted money on days we cannot play or access games or our...
  6. No more Multitasking? No chat for Twitch users? How much did Beam pay you to sell you soul?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more Multitasking? No chat for Twitch users? How much did Beam pay you to sell you soul?: Why remove multi tasking? Only reason I see is to Promote Beam, if not why no more chat for Twitch broadcasting?How do I go back to previous version? d8f012e6-5c6c-4ea2-afe5-24105cf57674
  7. How much should I pay Gilligan to put down ladder in Majula in Dark Souls 2?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much should I pay Gilligan to put down ladder in Majula in Dark Souls 2?: Gilligan has moved to Majula, and had an option to set up/put down ladder into pit. You can pay 3 different amounts of souls? What do the different choices of souls do? How much should I pay...
  8. How much would you pay for this?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How much would you pay for this?: Brand New NEAR PERFECT CONDITION Xbox One S 2TB (3 months old, nothing missing.) Xbox One Elite Controller PERFECT CONDITION (3 weeks old) Xbox One Regular Controller PERFECT CONDITION (4 weeks...
  9. How much did MS pay for TR?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How much did MS pay for TR?: put a shock in it guys same old crap posted all the time.Everytime something good happens the trolls come out and try and knock it down. So freaking what if sony is ahead in sales means...
  10. ???? how much i need to pay to make this work ..... ????

    in XBoX on Consoles
    ???? how much i need to pay to make this work ..... ????: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. date:4/6/2014 6:13:34...