How much would it cost to get my Xbox Serviced And Repaired

Discus and support How much would it cost to get my Xbox Serviced And Repaired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help, I was just wondering how much it would cos to get my Xbox One X serviced and repaired as it keeps overheating and it won’t read my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItzPhill ., Apr 16, 2023.

1. ItzPhill .
    ItzPhill . Guest

i need help, I was just wondering how much it would cos to get my Xbox One X serviced and repaired as it keeps overheating and it won’t read my physical discs. My xbox is on the middle shelf of a Tv stand and is well ventilated but still overheats.my console it out of warranty.

:)

ItzPhill ., Apr 16, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Upon checking the list of out-of-warranty costs from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

The Xbox One X console is not on the list anymore, it seems that they also have discontinued repair services for it. I would highly recommend reaching out to any electronic repair center near your area to have your console repaired.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Can I still have my AW Xbox One Hard Drive Fixed?

4. JamInSince83 Win User

how much would it cost to get my xbox 360 repaired

Shows at the bottom how much it would cost to assess it then the cost may vary, they would contact you to inform you of how much.

note: change the country at the bottom for yours.
  5. Ghost8427 Win User

How much would Xbox one s repair cost?

6. FallManticore Win User

XBOX doesn't recognize Ethernet Cable!!!

Anyone know how much such a repair would likely cost? Guesstimations??

I called XBOX earlier, in which they said the "normal" rate for repairs in general was $119. How much does a basic XBOX cost? Someone said about $130.00 . If that's the case, couldn't I just buy one and pop my hard drive on?

Lastly, I wonder if I could just get a wirelss adapter? Or, would that work if the ethernet port doesn't work? I haven't the slightest!
Thema:

1. How much would it cost to get my Xbox Serviced And Repaired - Similar Threads - much cost Serviced

2. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  3. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  4. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  5. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  6. How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x: I'm just wondering how much it is d10a1758-0225-4e7b-b9cb-28c713b14470
  7. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  8. Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue: Stick drift issue has anyone had there controller fixed by Microsoft when it’s no longer under warranty and how much did this cost 7816b4ab-e046-4611-a39a-07945b5efd5d
  9. how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?: I know its 50$ but does anyone know how much the tax is aswell? im not at home to check lol 24220990-86a9-4d08-a0e2-a7f5f2c8a6da
  10. How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty: Out of warranty I just wanted to see how much a warranty is how much it cost I think it's the hard drive 1b17fb20-443d-44d8-b328-17c209c51f32