How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

Discus and support How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samuel Middleton, Apr 6, 2024.

1. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift?

:)

Samuel Middleton, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick drift on one of the joysticks?

Hello, Samuel. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I would like to ask: Do you have an Elite Series 2 controller or a regular one?

This question is asked because, according to the following article, for out-of-warranty requests, Microsoft accepts only Elite Series 2 controllers for a $79 fee or the equivalent in local currency.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

However, if your controller is within warranty, there is no fee for starting a repair order, and you can start one by going to https://account.microsoft.com/devices > register device > enter your controller serial number > click on “info and support” > start order.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can I fix my stick drift?

Stick drift is not repairable, and sending it in outside of warranty is basically the cost of a controller
  4. Francia J. Win User

How much does it cost to repair a thumb stick on an elite controller

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If it's no longer in-warranty and this is Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, will depend on your region.

You can check this link for the price and you locate your region: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one controller analogue stick is faulty

Typically, when you start having stick drift it means the controller either needs repair or replacement. If it is under warranty you can send it for repair but if not then it is probably most cost effective just to replace it. Good Luck!
  6. Very Underated Win User

Games that worked yesterday are now "Unreadable"?

Its definately my console, because none of my other games work. Can I send it to Microsoft if my warranty has expired? If so, how much would it cost?
Thema:

How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

1. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick... - Similar Threads - much cost send

2. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  3. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  4. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  5. How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x: I'm just wondering how much it is d10a1758-0225-4e7b-b9cb-28c713b14470
  6. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  7. Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue: Stick drift issue has anyone had there controller fixed by Microsoft when it’s no longer under warranty and how much did this cost 7816b4ab-e046-4611-a39a-07945b5efd5d
  8. How much would it cost to get my Xbox Serviced And Repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much would it cost to get my Xbox Serviced And Repaired: i need help, I was just wondering how much it would cos to get my Xbox One X serviced and repaired as it keeps overheating and it won’t read my physical discs. My xbox is on the middle shelf of a...
  9. how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much does the destiny 2 lightfall on xbox cost?: I know its 50$ but does anyone know how much the tax is aswell? im not at home to check lol 24220990-86a9-4d08-a0e2-a7f5f2c8a6da
  10. How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost for the warranty for Xbox One X mine is out of warranty: Out of warranty I just wanted to see how much a warranty is how much it cost I think it's the hard drive 1b17fb20-443d-44d8-b328-17c209c51f32