How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

Discus and support How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind. Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 27, 2018.

1. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind.

Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day.

On weekends I play longer 8 to 10 hours.

I make sure to drink 16 oz of water every hour.

I take breaks to eat.

I also make sure to stretch and also have exercise cash ins on our stream.

Playing Xbox is fun and very addicting. I am a sucker for a great new game and enjoy playing them. I believe I will always play video games. With that being said I was guilty of play games for hours on end without eating, drinking, using the restroom, and
    exercising. I can admit that but I am glad I changed that.

:)

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 27, 2018
  2. ianbann82
    ianbann82 Guest
    How much time do you spend playing gears 3

depends if ur boosting or going 4 it naturally. i have put a good few hours into gears 3 and have only got the 9 so far but am very close to getting another 4 or 5 thats without boosting but i've seen some on the forum with over 40, also skills helps with
    certain medals like mvp and so on but either way its gonna take awhile and i personnally cant see me getting this one

ianbann82, Aug 27, 2018
  3. How much time do you spend playing gears 3

I'm trying to go for the seriously 3.0 achievement but it feels like its taking all my time. It feels like because I'm going for this achievement I'm not working on my backlog. how long do you think it will take to unlock seriously 3.0?

CypherHawke271, Aug 27, 2018
  4. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

I can only talk for myself, but I definitely take care of my "health"

I feel the need move pretty fast, same for drinking etc.

I've seen poeple being so focused they forgot to drink.. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... :D I'm kinda jealous.. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... :D

Rick Rorschach, Aug 27, 2018
  5. MrCxlozz
    MrCxlozz Guest
    I play for 1-6 hours whenever I play. Otherwise, I don’t play much.

Unless there is a new game of course, I’d be playing 24/7 (literally)

I guess those are my plans for this October. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... ;)

MrCxlozz, Aug 27, 2018
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    3 to 4 hours a night. I sacrifice sleep to play

brandiesel1, Aug 27, 2018
  7. I have my system on probably 4-6 hours a day. That’s not all playtime. I also tend to watch a lot of movies and Twitch/Mixer as well.

coco meat train, Aug 27, 2018
  8. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

mm, good topic! How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... :) I do tend to really get into a game now and again, often for many hours, and just choose to enjoy myself, . If I need to do anything necessary, I do, and for the most part, eat at good times. Never good to eat late at night - lesson learned
    from years ago..! I don't really count the calories of oz of water, as it seems extreme/unnecessary, so just as and when I feel the need. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... :)

L

pawncrackers, Aug 27, 2018
  9. Hey SUPERSOAKERx69,

I play for 1 or 2 max. I'm just naturally energetic and love to move.

While playing I consistently drink water. I'll down at least 2 17 oz of water bottles between 1 to 2 hours of playing.

It is crucial to rake care of your health, I believe the demands of viewers has caused streamers to neglect their own health for the sake of pleasing them. We should really traat them better!

Best,

Nozzle How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ... :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 27, 2018
  10. On vacations I can play up to 12 hours. A bit crazy. But I do take breaks, and always have water with me. What's funny for me it's that sometimes I forget where I leave my water and end up kicking it.

l C Fantasma l, Aug 27, 2018
  11. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    I don't think i play that much, at least recently.

If i don't eat I get Hangry, it really isn't any fun, I usually have a drink bottle of water on my table while playing games.

I will occasionally stretch and such, but I think the longest i can play straight is 3-4 hours.

LegoNinja187, Aug 27, 2018
  12. I play 8-16 hours per day and do practically nothing else. I break to eat and drink, but that is all.

JACKSONBRO 78, Aug 27, 2018
  13. banky71
    banky71 Guest

Very sound ideas. Nice work.

banky71, Aug 27, 2018
  14. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest
    every day is 5 hours of play, plus weekends, 8 hours ... I know I'm playing for a long time, but I always remember exercising, going out, socializing and things like that.

AdamKronus, Aug 27, 2018
  15. I tend to put an alarm that each hour reminds me to stand so I dont get too cramped

HyperVenom523, Aug 27, 2018
Thema: