How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"?

Discus and support How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully I get same result when I download pool later !!! ;) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Hopefully I get same result when I download pool later !!! How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"? ;)

Mr Boozyhead, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @vaynel no they didnt it was clear from the start that MP was going to impact SP.

If DAI MP inflicts on the SP i will record myself eating my controller and posting a link for all to see.

Boas BS5, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    ^^ did you pst in the wrong thread Deezee?? lol

Boas BS5, Nov 14, 2014
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Well done Mr Boozyhead! Lol!

John Dowding, Nov 14, 2014
  5. They said that all single player content would be available purely by playing the single player, they lied.

There was not enough war assets in the game to unlock all content at 50% EMS.

Now true all that was locked was the breath scene but that doesn't change the fact you needed to go outside the single player in order to unlock all single player content.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 14, 2014
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    lol I was wondering where my post had went from the 'Free Sunset Overdrive' thread had went!! How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"? :)

Mr Boozyhead, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: