How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"?

Discus and support How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So EA have introduced micro-transactions to help balance out multiplayer. How much will you spend? 66b4156a-caea-4cff-bcd9-26b5ffc21e15 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

So EA have introduced micro-transactions to help balance out multiplayer.

How much will you spend?

:)

Azrael008uk, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Is Fifa 13 The Easiest Fifa to 1000G Since RTFTWC 06 ?

How much real money did you spend on packs to get 1000g, very sad.

Alchemist Don, Nov 13, 2014
  3. M€3Z¥
    M€3Z¥ Guest
    When is the rewards and other features like it coming to south africa

We spend so much money on your products, when do u plan on including South Africa to other features you give to other countries

M€3Z¥, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

"Zero" ...

I'm only interested in the single player.

Lofty Who, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    If its like the ME3 MP (which i heard it is) then i wont have to spend a penny. Some peole just cant deal with the grind tho so im guessing many will pay something.

@Lofty you not interested in the co-op?? I think this mode will surprise many like ME3 did.

Boas BS5, Nov 13, 2014
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Didn't spend any on ME3 MP so won't be spending any on this. And for those who will good luck to them. My mate spent over £100 and it never gave him a single advantage over any of us. Made him happy every time he bought a chest, bit like doing the
    lottery for him but without the need to scratch anything.

John Dowding, Nov 13, 2014
  7. Nothing. Multiplayer is not something I will ever pay for past the context of expansion packs / DLC 'if' the game is that good that it justifies the purchase. Imo.

Mark Sherwood, Nov 13, 2014
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Same,not spending a penny.

No need to on ME3 so no need on this.

Daft Badger, Nov 13, 2014
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Well I'm not a big fan of micro-transactions but...

At this rate I could spend £3.00 and "PWN" you all!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Azrael008uk, Nov 14, 2014
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    No you couldn't Az, you couldn't in ME3 and you won't be able to in this its not PVP.

John Dowding, Nov 14, 2014
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    I never got to MP in "Mass Effect 3".

Spent most of "Mass Effect 2" being dazzled by being able to actually port MY Shephard into the game... but by "Mass Effect 3" what EA Bioware had done to the series was even more painfully evident.

I hear they're actually trying to make "Dragon Age 3" more accessible now and the plus here is because they've dumbed their RPG system down so much this actually means adding some of the RPG elements back into the game!

12. The only time I've bought time saving DLC for a game was 'The Time Saver Pack' for Burnout Paradise. I just wanted the cars in that game straight away so my buddies and I could take part in races all using the same cars.

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer was okay but it was just Horde mode and while that is pretty much the only type of online I can tolerate these days, it swiftly got boring.

I just hope in Inquisition they don't do the same thing as Mass Effect 3 and make the multiplayer (or iPhone apps) essential to unlocking all the ending content. True they eventually fixed that but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

To be honest though, what about Dragon Age made them think that multiplayer was a good idea? Mass Effect I can kind of see because of its push to shooter in the second game but putting it in Dragon Age is just something I don't understand.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 14, 2014
  13. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Nah, if you want in game content exclusively locked to a mobile App you'll have to go to "Assassin's Creed: Unity" for that.

14. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @Vaynel the MP will have zero effect on the MP.

I can see why they did it (the tons of money they mad from ME3 being one) but unlike most i think this will work. The way im imagining it is as small co-op quests that you partake in, maybe with a boss at the end.

Boas BS5, Nov 14, 2014
  15. They also said that multiplayer would have no effect on Mass Effect 3 single player, we know that was a lie.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 14, 2014
Thema:

1. How Much Real Money Do You PLan To Spend In "Dragon's Age: Inquisition"? - Similar Threads - Much Real Money

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  8. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  9. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  10. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2