How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

Discus and support How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp 61250389-b826-40fb-80fc-1677657cd1a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lizinda Prinsloo, Oct 4, 2023.

1. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp

:)

Lizinda Prinsloo, Oct 4, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Lizinda Prinsloo,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with how much items can you buy with your 1000 robux in game. Regarding for in game prices unfortunately we don't have any accurate information or visibility to that anymore because the one who has visibility with the in game store prices is the game studios of the game.

If you want to get an accurate information with that. We highly recommend you to contact to the Roblox Support team to get an accurate information what you can buy with your 1000 Robux in game.

Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further check the information that you're looking for and provide you with a timely resolution.

You may visit this website: Roblox Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jhonkito Win User

need help with syncing my balances

Hi Aiden, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Currently on the roblox website it says the following:

"Roblox gift cards cannot be redeemed on Xbox at this time"

That said, it is something you should take into account. and later I will tell you some things that you should take into account when buying your robux.

1. To buy Robux to use on Xbox
    Make sure you are logged into your Xbox Live-linked Roblox account when purchasing Robux, as it is not possible to transfer Robux between your accounts.

2. For Avatar items, if you don't have enough Robux, the item page will appear with an option to get Robux. Selecting this option will take you to the Robux page, where you can select from the available packages.
    For items in experience, if you do not have enough Robux, a message will appear with the lowest amount of Robux that still allows you to purchase the item.

3. You can purchase Robux directly at any time from the Robux screen on the main experience screen.

4. You can buy Robux directly from the Xbox Live website.

Information source (credits):

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/articles/205355400-Aplicación-Xbox-One-comprar-Robux
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  4. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Some decent stocks to invest in?

how do i tell how much profit i made on a stock? i know when the triangle is green, i made a profit. i just don't see how much i made. i don't want to sell the stock if i only made a very small profit. why buy $1,000 worth of stock just to make $100 profit?
    i hate why i buy $1,000 of stock and only sell it for $1,100. i am not seeing how much my profit is when i sell. what am i missing?
  5. ceyhunveysel Win User

Can't change Region/Country in Payment.

I'm already signed in. That page only leads to buying 800 Robux from the store. How can I change my store region?
  6. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
Thema:

1. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux - Similar Threads - much items buy

2. Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my ping so much higher than my older xbox??: I don't understand why my ping is so bad. I have a new gen series s less than a year old and my ping is over 200. While the old gen xbox which is farther away than the router and is over 6 years...
  3. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  8. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  9. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  10. How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?: I've recently asked for a refund on a few things I bought on my Xbox, and I was just wondering How I will know when it gets refunded, and if it does, how much? 356dbf81-29b7-4635-9ccc-3e17ec7196d7